You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 11:32am

Help CRASH

About two day , and today too, i can't play with allods, my internet connection its very good but the game still crashed out on the client screen, continuosly.
why, and how i fix?
thank u.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 1:05pm

About two day , and today too, i can't play with allods, my internet connection its very good but the game still crashed out on the client screen, continuosly.
why, and how i fix?
thank u.

Any updates regarding your problem?

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 12:00am

I'm having the same problem, as recommended I used the normal launcher and now it shows the error message that before it did not even appear, talks about connection failure, it seems that the game is being closed with an internet variation of less than 1 second or something close This is so short the variation that I do not even feel in other activities, I only suppose that this is due to the error message of the game.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:48pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Have you added the game to your firewall?

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:47pm

Have you added the game to your firewall?
In my case yes, it is added.