Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

04. 06. 2018, 23:35

Tsukuyomi

Débutant

• "Tsukuyomi" started this thread

• Envoyer un message privé

Fell Through Map (Black Endless Void)

I mounted while on a hillside and it kicked me through the map in the black void. My character is stuck there... IGN: Bodkin. I fell through in the Dane, Unexplored Area.
(League)Scout: Bodkin

05. 06. 2018, 00:57

pres ctrl+b and then use option "emergency teleport" it schold telleport you to closest mirra point or novograd

but be carefull, if you will use that option too many times, angel of tennses will spawn to kill you instead and you will need wait 2h to respawn

05. 06. 2018, 00:59

Hello,

If the unstuck button or the teleporter stone doesn't work, if you don't die too, you may have to submit a ticket (if you're still stuck)
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/3/

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

05. 06. 2018, 02:38

06. 06. 2018, 02:57

Tsukuyomi

Débutant

• "Tsukuyomi" started this thread

• Envoyer un message privé

Thank you all for the help :) I think they answered my ticket because I logged in and was in Novograd.
(League)Scout: Bodkin

08. 01. 2019, 04:50

While I was playing on PC with a group of friends, I was just running along around Array I believe in Blackout when suddenly I just fall through the map into invisible water. That's when I started recording cause things got weird. mybkexperience

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_32708365" (09.01.2019, 06:07)

Noter cette discussion