You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 1:11am

Equipping after 80

I have some doubts if I am doing the right way.

I came to 80, first thing I did was to make Random Skirmish until I could have access to two builds.

After that I was lost, I tried Azure Distortion, but the most I can do is kill the first boss, which does not yield items. I tried several times.

I tried to do Layer 2: Azure, alone with mercenaries I can not finish, I usually get past just the first boss. And entering the game of the others usually when they die once they give up and leave the game. I managed to finish with another 4 islands, which gave me only 1 item that makes no difference for now.

I made Observatory of the easy way, to join Fate Elixir and other pieces, to create the Dragon Aspis. 1º This item helps a lot?

2 º That's what I'm doing, is there anything else that I was doing to equip myself and get Astral?

3rd. I do not understand what Hero's Compass is for.

4th Another item that I do not understand what it is for is Wand of the Creator.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 3:44am

dragagon

Unregistered

the Dragon Aspis. 1º This item helps a lot?

All artefacts are good but if you are only recently new, then the Dragon Aspis is the only one you can craft from here on out. Yes it is good, keep ugrading it to gain more benefits. Try finding people that want/do NORMAL mode, you will get more materials to upgrade it since you are locked to gain materials ONCE A WEEK, the higher the difficulty, the higher the gain.

2 º That's what I'm doing, is there anything else that I was doing to equip myself and get Astral?

Make sure you are full lv95 astral gear. If you are not, go get the gear from the anvil NPC in Astral Academy, higher level of gear gives more VIGOR, that's the most important factor in the game considering outgoing numbers (dmg/heal).
Upgrade them by doing astral, burn keys, rework your materials with tools, then upgrade the GRADE of your gear (colors), THEN transmute them to maximize the power from each equipment, this does reallllly help!

These are keys so to say, to enter a harder difficulty of astral. The loot is the same as on s2/s3 but with an addition of insignia's to improve quality of your armor pieces beyond 100% and gain an extra currency when completing an allod to spend on the heroic NPC located next to the AH npc.

4th Another item that I do not understand what it is for is Wand of the Creator.

Wand of the creator is used to convert items for the quest "Path to greatness".
As you have mentioned that you farmed bg's for gaining greatness, as far as my knowledge goes, is not the most efficient way.
What is tho, is farming astral without burning keys (either having none or apply HH(Helping hand)), farm matter, rework the matter to emblems of greatness with the wand of creation. That way is faster than farming bg's. But either way you got there and perhaps you can apply this method to your reincs. Also converting amalgam from the questline you had done speeds it up a ton!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:28am

Make sure you are full lv95 astral gear. If you are not, go get the gear from the anvil NPC in Astral Academy, higher level of gear gives more VIGOR, that's the most important factor in the game considering outgoing numbers (dmg/heal).
Could you please tell me how to you get full lvl95 astral gear without getting the shards from opening boxes on the astral, as it these shards you convert at the anvil NPC to make the gear. Is there another way of getting these shards/gear without going astral.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:11pm

dragagon

Unregistered

The shards are the only way, you're limite to 14keys/day stacking up to 196 so that people can progress equally.
As explained before, go check the anvil NPC in Astral Academy for the most recent set.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 10:06am

1. Azure sector with mercenaries shouldn't give you any problems. Just don't force yourself to do anything. Especially don't try to heal or tank -leave it to mercs. There are only few bosses that require you to control merc movements - in most cases you can just order them to attack and wait for boss dead. Focus on staying away from dmg. First mercenaries to get are IMO: rowdy (tank), matron (heal) and lisa (dps). Lisa has some self heals so it makes a bit easier for matron.

2. Boxes with loot are available in astral allods, distortios and some NPCs - in astral aacademy for currency from astral hunt quest, in capitol you can buy those from bg and 3v3/6v6 NPCs. You still are limited to 14 keys/week for purple boxes. Blue ones are not limited.

4. Wand of creator is useless for most ppl - it is used to transform certain cash shop items into another.
Path of greatness quest use Scepter of greatness to transform amalgam and staples. Since 9.0 converting shards with wand is not fastest way for greatness anymore. 1 piece of mysterious matter give 2 emblems (4 for best available quality). Those are blue and purple respectively. Current pricing - at least at New Frontier, league side - is around 400 coins for blue, 770 for purple matter and 29 for amalgam. Selliung Mysterious Matter to npc and using coins you get to buy amalgam for conversion is fastest way. 1 blue matter is worth 2 emblems or 13-14 amlagam = 13-14 emblems. 1 purple matter is 4 emblems or 26.5 amalgam = 26.5 emblems.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:50pm

the Dragon Aspis. 1º This item helps a lot?

All artefacts are good but if you are only recently new, then the Dragon Aspis is the only one you can craft from here on out. Yes it is good, keep ugrading it to gain more benefits. Try finding people that want/do NORMAL mode, you will get more materials to upgrade it since you are locked to gain materials ONCE A WEEK, the higher the difficulty, the higher the gain.

Upgrade them by doing astral, burn keys, rework your materials with tools, then upgrade the GRADE of your gear (colors), THEN transmute them to maximize the power from each equipment, this does reallllly help!

These are keys so to say, to enter a harder difficulty of astral. The loot is the same as on s2/s3 but with an addition of insignia's to improve quality of your armor pieces beyond 100% and gain an extra currency when completing an allod to spend on the heroic NPC located next to the AH npc.

Wand of the creator is used to convert items for the quest "Path to greatness".
As you have mentioned that you farmed bg's for gaining greatness, as far as my knowledge goes, is not the most efficient way.
What is tho, is farming astral without burning keys (either having none or apply HH(Helping hand)), farm matter, rework the matter to emblems of greatness with the wand of creation. That way is faster than farming bg's. But either way you got there and perhaps you can apply this method to your reincs. Also converting amalgam from the questline you had done speeds it up a ton!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
The shards are the only way, you're limite to 14keys/day stacking up to 196 so that people can progress equally.
As explained before, go check the anvil NPC in Astral Academy for the most recent set.
1. Azure sector with mercenaries shouldn't give you any problems. Just don't force yourself to do anything. Especially don't try to heal or tank -leave it to mercs. There are only few bosses that require you to control merc movements - in most cases you can just order them to attack and wait for boss dead. Focus on staying away from dmg. First mercenaries to get are IMO: rowdy (tank), matron (heal) and lisa (dps). Lisa has some self heals so it makes a bit easier for matron.

2. Boxes with loot are available in astral allods, distortios and some NPCs - in astral aacademy for currency from astral hunt quest, in capitol you can buy those from bg and 3v3/6v6 NPCs. You still are limited to 14 keys/week for purple boxes. Blue ones are not limited.

4. Wand of creator is useless for most ppl - it is used to transform certain cash shop items into another.
Path of greatness quest use Scepter of greatness to transform amalgam and staples. Since 9.0 converting shards with wand is not fastest way for greatness anymore. 1 piece of mysterious matter give 2 emblems (4 for best available quality). Those are blue and purple respectively. Current pricing - at least at New Frontier, league side - is around 400 coins for blue, 770 for purple matter and 29 for amalgam. Selliung Mysterious Matter to npc and using coins you get to buy amalgam for conversion is fastest way. 1 blue matter is worth 2 emblems or 13-14 amlagam = 13-14 emblems. 1 purple matter is 4 emblems or 26.5 amalgam = 26.5 emblems.
Thank you very much for replying.

Rate this thread