You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:35pm

New player, some questions about the game

is there also a teleport home skill or something so i dont have to walk aa mile to get no novorgrad?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 16th 2018, 12:26am)

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 3:29pm

mount feed pls

where do i get mount feed at please? thanks.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:00pm

dungeons and raids

how do i find dungeons and raids and guilds man????

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:33pm

normal questions stuff

HEYllooooooooooo where do i get mount feed at please? thanks. is there also a teleport home skill or something so i dont have to walk aa mile to get no novorgrad? how do i find dungeons and raids and guilds man????

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:44pm

dragagon

Unregistered

where do i get mount feed at please?

From the daily quest that requires you to get and bring 5 boken runes. quest name: Regular customers.
This quest is available from a lv16 quest at the end of siveria where you fight a mini goblin twice, once without runes, and once with lv5 runes power to show the power of runes.

s there also a teleport home skill or something so i dont have to walk aa mile

if you go to the equipment UI, at the bottom there is an adventure stone that lets you teleport to where you have been already, IF you did talk to the npc's that is.

how do i find dungeons

Dungeons are located in their each map, there is no dungeon finder unless on endgame only.

how do i find raids

Same as for dungeons.

how do i find guilds

Spam zone chat in the most crowded areas that you look for a guild, or check the guild tab in the noticeboard.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:11pm

how do i use fate

how do i use fate points to complete a quest in quest log i kept trying but to no avail man pleast help me.
how do i get epic and legeondary weaponry and armor guys please tell me thanks : )
so there ARE DUNGEONS??? IN EACH MAP??? WHERE THO??? PLS TELL PLS TELL LIKE where in each map cuz i cant find lol

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:30pm

items and fates

how do i use fate points to complete a quest in quest log i kept trying but to no avail man please help me. how do i get epic and legendary items in this game guys?

Friday, June 15th 2018, 10:34pm

Only some quests can be completed with marks of fate. Usually not important ones and never in last leveling map.
Quests that can be completed with marks have it mentioned in quest log - there is line "Can be completed instantly" right below quest name and additional tab at bottom of quest log.

While leveling epics are extremely rare drop from mobs or can be crafted with crafting professions. Not sure if they drop on low level astral. Legendary items are only available from bosses in low level astral.
In endgame you get those by crafting/upgrading gear as normal gear progress. Atm game is at epic stage. Some pieces of gear (not upgradeable ones) can be crafted or obtained as very rare drop in either epic or rare quality. Rest can be crafted as rare and upgraded to epic.