You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 18th 2018, 6:51pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

I read the forum and most people say it's easy to farm golds on server in recent months. lol? Really? And what is for you easy farming golds? 200k, 300k? Loot bird is 500bc which is about 2m golds. This is easy farm? That rik, KoE 16k (except when you have an order buff then you can take around 65k). From bg, you have 75 emblem parts per week that is about 300k golds if you spend it all on symbols of gold. You can also make new characters and make 100k for 1h. Is it really great for you to work every day? To do same quests for 5h to take 500k. So 3, 4 days for that bird loot? 7h per day for farming? Where is gearing up, enjoying in raids, etc? Farming is like your job on New Frontier and you cant farm like 1h per day to enjoy all stuffs. Bird is 2m golds, battle mount is around 6 7m golds right? If you enjoy playing game like this, enjoy in such a game. :) Regards to all

Monday, June 18th 2018, 11:00pm

Yeh MMORPG are long farming/grinding types, some ppl like it some not, if you have 4-6h free time per day you have time for all even farming 200-300k gold per day

Also you have maze gold 40k-80k per 1 maze (30min-1h work) x5
Selling eq on ah 150-250k+
buing items and then sell in bigger price (risk but can earn)
top up

thats what we do, and get fun from it

Some more chalanging players try pover on compass or normal/hard obs, despend on cs lv

If you don't like that model, try your best in Sherwood MMORPG, there you have 0 p2w, no exp boost, no box, no boutique, and no making gear all drop jsut from maze, one think you can pay is pet or horse what not give too much disadvantage

but is it will be fun, you will see

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 18th 2018, 11:15pm)

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 12:25am

or just do WoW if you don't want p2w ,instead of that random piece of poo

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 3:56pm

How does all this sound good when you write. New players will think that the farm is the biggest enjoy in the game. Except you, there is many players who like farming all day do take on item after 10, 15 days of farming? If someone makes it happy, as I said, he should play on this server, you look like a player who plays to farm. But farming is not at all easy. It's boring and monochrome. The essence of the post is that its not like forum guys talks, and I dont know why to talk about such sh*t to other players who want to start playing when the only thing they can enjoy is s2, s3 and some raids once a week. Allods is playing because of PVP, because of the end game content and not because of the PVE who already has enough without farming golds all day. A good F2P platform is made so players can enjoy the game without having to spend all the days playing to experience Allods with full content. Enjoy farm :)

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 4:05pm

And maybe, you have time all day long to spend for game, but most players dont. They play to relax and run a bit from real life problems. If someone wants to play this game, try on P2P server, one by one, the server will be filled and the allods team may pay more attention to server. Otherwise, contact guy above for further instructions about enjoyment in farm :)
All the best

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 4:56pm

farming gold is not hard
there are multiple ways of doing so making it more likely you will find an activity that is pleasent

its like everywhere else in life... the more time (and time is always exchangeable with money) you invest the better you get
maintaining a stance capeable of doing highend PVP in this game is demanding, as it should

if you dont like this, chances are likely that highendpvp is not for you

for normal / casual / PVE-only gameplay its not excessively hard to get your things, even as a free player

impatient ppl wont succes here

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 11:02am

dragagon

Unregistered

Like he said, he is someone that plays to run away from problems, meaning he's too lazy to solve them. He will apply the same mindset here. No use helping him :/ Gooduck fallen spirit, may Nihaz save you o7

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:17pm

Like he said, he is someone that plays to run away from problems, meaning he's too lazy to solve them. He will apply the same mindset here. No use helping him :/ Gooduck fallen spirit, may Nihaz save you o7
while it may be true ,i think your a bit hard on roasting him

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 3:02pm

Hi guys, i also have a question for yall to help me: How can I farm 200kgold a day? Or at least 100k?
I've been doing astral daily, and trying to do Obs easy daily.

I created a topic a few weeks ago with a lot of questions, and since there is already this one with this theme, i thought it was easier than ress that one.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 4:46pm

Hi guys, i also have a question for yall to help me: How can I farm 200kgold a day? Or at least 100k?
I've been doing astral daily, and trying to do Obs easy daily.
One KoE daily run is either 45k or 60k gold (3 or 4 symbols of gold). Just remember to return quests when one of the orders gives emblem bonus and Your side has 4 or more "golden purse" stacks. Now repeat that with each reincarnation...

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 11:57pm

Hahah, the game is for relaxing and enjoying, because I play to relax and not think about everyday things is the problem? As soon as you comment this way, that means you are all day on Allods, so I think it's clear who has a problem here and who is not solving it. I am sorry for you if you think its problem because i dont wanna follow your way by playing all day :)
All the best

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 9:44pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

farming gold its not that much good
if you thing my opinion most of the player
wouldnt purchase if they farming for gold
I know one of the player he purchase 10k points
and split it to 5k cc and 5k exchange to gold
that means he will get 21million and 500k without farming
so if he do farming he doesnt care if he get less than 10k
purchasers dont farm from koe or whats so ever
they only farm it from the strongboxes you can get a holy weapon
or battle mount and sell it with over 1500bc easy as piece of cake
unlike the non purchaser who daily farm for 16 hours
I got only 600k for 16 hours farming cause koe is daily not repeated quests
if it repeated I would farm more for it
also private allod used to give 70k gold but now its 7k only
dont get it why allods team keeps ruining the game
they must do something about the lack of gold in the game

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 1:47am

I am seeing more and more posts and, therefore, players who are facing the same problem. Currency exchange cant be 4500g=1bc lol. Its to much. I do not think anyone can follow the pace of the game anymore, I can even say that I think on players who pay for game. I dont see the point, does the Allods team want to kick people from game, want to all servers remain on 10 players? If they continue this way this will happen. So many events in a month. Yes, we all want these things and rarely anyone can afford it because they require too much money (if we talk about CS players) without telling how much gold is needed for just 1 thing from that event. I have nothing more to add here, they have lost another player who has been playing for years and who understands now that Allods team takes care only about their own profit rather than platform that brings happiness and enjoyment to the players. It's not a way to make money. First make sure your players enjoy the game, it's probably the idea of ​​the MMORPG game.
I hope the game will return the old glow!

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 8:14am

if you dont want to spend time you will be behind those wo will
same thing in every progressive game

if you want performance do something for it - only way
noone can or will help you beside yourself
but dont expect to get top-performance by playing casual, thats not the right game then
if you want a statless game where progress means nothing try counterstrike, its awesome in this case, every round everything gets reset

saying someone "has a problem" because he can afford to play a game is far from beeing reasonable and seems more like a provocation than a serious approach to the topic
actually its some sign of wealth beeing able to afford playing onlinegames for many hours a day, not otherwise, just so that you know

it means you have your life sortet to a point where its not a problem doing "nothing" for hours
ranting about that means either envy, stupidity or beeing new to the world of internetgames; i assume the least in your case ofc

the poster above you is a notorious complainer who complains even if you spoonfeed him with a golden spoon

allods does have some things which will profit from improvement, goldfarming and exchangerate (on normal server) are not subject to this
exchangemadness with outrangeous rates has been fixed already some (long) time ago

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 11:42pm

but dont expect to get top-performance by playing casual, thats not the right game then
if you want a statless game where progress means nothing try counterstrike, its awesome in this case, every round everything gets reset

saying someone "has a problem" because he can afford to play a game is far from beeing reasonable and seems more like a provocation than a serious approach to the topic
actually its some sign of wealth beeing able to afford playing onlinegames for many hours a day, not otherwise, just so that you know

it means you have your life sortet to a point where its not a problem doing "nothing" for hours
ranting about that means either envy, stupidity or beeing new to the world of internetgames; i assume the least in your case ofc

the poster above you is a notorious complainer who complains even if you spoonfeed him with a golden spoon

allods does have some things which will profit from improvement, goldfarming and exchangerate (on normal server) are not subject to this
exchangemadness with outrangeous rates has been fixed already some (long) time ago

I have only one question, are you p2w player? If you are, please, this is not post where you should comment anything. It's interesting how such comments about a easy farm and "if you play casual you cant be the best" have only players who are full p2w. It's so funny because you dont even know what it means to farming all day because you are basically a casual, if you know what i mean, i am sure you do :) I dont say anything bad about p2w players, who wants to be p2w player its ok, I just want to save time for players who want to play here without paying, because there is no point.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:57am

dragagon

Unregistered

play subscription, problem solved.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 3:16am

I have only one question, are you p2w player? If you are, please, this is not post where you should comment anything. It's interesting how such comments about a easy farm and "if you play casual you cant be the best" have only players who are full p2w. It's so funny because you dont even know what it means to farming all day because you are basically a casual, if you know what i mean, i am sure you do :) I dont say anything bad about p2w players, who wants to be p2w player its ok, I just want to save time for players who want to play here without paying, because there is no point.

i am a veteran player who gained level 9 runes and all relevant items which gain strenght in this game by farming / auctions without any donation
when i started the game ppl who ere maxlevel told me "its chanceless, you are sooo far behind, you cant make it without $$" - little did they know
so if you want to complain about items beeing items and progressive games beeing progressive - go on
but its not a problem related to the option to get currency with $, its a problem with the attitude of some player and / or their expectations (this isnt a game where you reach max strenght in a few weeks or even months!)

actually in EVERY progressive game you can get progress with $... worstcase is you buy an account or pay someone to level you account. breaks the tos of the game? noone cares, they cant enforce their rules as they cant know whats going on...
in this game, the money of those who want to donate at least goes to the game instead of 3rd party goldsellers

so the only legit complaint is about progressive games in case you dont like the idea of beeing able to build up strenght over time (and time = money is always true in games) - if you dont like progressive elements then allods likely wont make you happy

i always recommend shooting games like counterstrike to ppl who dont have the time / dont enjoy building up a char as they reset every round, its all about your input, nothing else matters there
given you are good either at playing or programming an aimbot, you can instantly be "King" there without the need to collect powerups and all that

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 27th 2018, 3:32am)

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 9:10pm

As someone who comes back to the game and leaves again pretty often, (and who plays another mmo daily) I can say that taking a long time to acquire items in allods is not the issue.

It's just that missing 1 week feels like you lost the entire season and it makes you wanna quit until next season starts. This game sucks for people who just wanna play on weekends because of the gear-reset mechanics.

In my other mmo I don't feel like I'm losing anything if I miss 5 days in a row. My gear is still there and will be forever, it's my choice when I wanna play to make it better.

Saturday, July 14th 2018, 9:32pm

Astralkeys stack up to 196, you get 12 per day if i remember correctly, so you can wait 16 days before you have actually "lost" your gearprogress

but i aso agree they should stack infinitely! many players would like to take like 3 weeks off and then come back... would also increase sells for astralreplicator i guess ;)

next "comeback" time for the ratrace about gear is release of orange gear which should be very soon

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 14th 2018, 9:38pm)