You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 18th 2018, 6:18pm

Why to play on P2P(Smuggler's Paradise) server

Hello all,

I play Allods for a very long time (about 7 years), with pauses. This is a beautiful game with a great story and a very good PVP. I played on F2P server for a long time until I realized that as much as play gamw without cashing, I can't compete with players who pay for the game as much as I tried (CS players). You can farm all day, two, five to get one thing they'll pay in a second. Who wants to constantly give money for the game, because there are constantly new things that players wants, then play on F2P server. The entire game, with all the activities, pvp, raids etc, you can have on the P2P server. LARGE DIFFERENCE: you pay much less (just a month's subscription) than on a F2P server, and you enjoy much more in equal PVP where only skill is important. Everything is the same except less annoyance because you are 1shotted from the player who has invested a lot of money in the 13s runes and other CS stuffs in game. I think we all want to enjoy the game and be equal, and this server is best choice for that if you want to play Allods. Simply, you can't enjoy the server where you are not equal with others and where game which we play for enjoying becomes daily farming and doing the same things every day just to get close to other players, at least, just to not be killed in 1 shot. I tried, I was returning to F2P several times but it's always the same. It was interesting for a week, two, maybe a month, but when it's invested some time in the game, you want to see changes and that you can compete equally with others - but you can't. You will be better than those who have just started playing, but you will still be just someone who has lost a lot of time without a big move in the game because new CS stuff will go out regularly and you will not be able to follow it, so you will give up, except if you want to farm all day. Like i said, goal is to enjoy the game :) Try, let the P2P server live again and enjoy the game as we enjoyed when lvl cap was 41, 44.
Best regards to all

Monday, June 18th 2018, 11:33pm

Well for me farming make me fun, like i understend you just want equal pvp, why you not join pvp rus server, you start with all items for free and just duel
Sadly i not speak rus that good so can't guide you

Also i think more players like spending time playing for free, then just spend 10-20 euro per month and got just acces insted of some items and hire is a problem of p2p server
Ofc p2p server have 0 events, and was left with 0 react what make it dead but like i told, not evryone like p2p model

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 12:01pm

Check my latest posts to understand why P2P is not going forward.

There is language packs eng & tur for that server ;)

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 10:47pm

F2P= lots of farming along with high rL money cost, lots of things to spend in-game money on.
P2P= lots of farming along with low rl money cost, no idea what You can get for farmed in game gold atm (can someone from p2p server write that?)

Typical subbed MMO gives advantage to really active players. F2P allows competitive playing for casual players who can compensate lack of time for heavy farming with RL gold.

I'm not sure which items are available on P2P server from CS shop but imho both servers should offer the same "stuff" just differently implemented. For example extra rubbies from F2P CS shop should be available on P2P too as a reward for completing quest chain or achievement. Maybe that would attract more players to p2p server and maybe this is also reason why most allods players are choosing F2P server.

There should be also list of differences between P2P and F2P, it would make server choice easier for new players.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:03am

Quoted

F2P CS shop should be available on P2P too as a reward for completing quest chain or achievement. Maybe that would attract more players to p2p server and maybe this is also reason why most allods players are choosing F2P server.

+

for now it look like poor version of f2p

rus have now better achivment system when you can get some cs items (like morpher) will see "IF" we get it too

"IF" P2P get that system, it culd be playable

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 7:56am

Actually, even mobs on P2P server are unbalanced. It makes PVE even harder without runes and level 5 patronage. I have played on p2p a lot at 6.0 patch. I can say that there is not much to do with money. It is just about purhasing costumes and weekly job change i guess. Thats it. We told but developers couldnt afford bringing that weapon appearance morphs.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 8:48am

dragagon

Unregistered

Check my latest posts to understand why P2P is not going forward.

There is language packs eng & tur for that server ;)

english lang pack for RU server?
Could you explain more or give some links please?

Rate this thread