You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 2:11am

pakoa

Beginner

• "pakoa" started this thread

Level 75 - Aoidos Spark and Iridescent Jar not redeeming?

Hi everyone!

My main character is a Level 38 Elf Oracle - I’m not really that far into the game yet, obviously, even after 3 years... so I don’t really know a ton about Allods and how it works, but I know enough to get by.
I was in the Atoll when a Level 75 told me in broken English to create a new character for a free Level 75 character. So I was like, alright, cool, I’ll do it. I went ahead and made an Elf Priest, and boom, Level 75! Pretty cool!
Now, I was more excited about being able to change my race to Aoidos considering my newly acquired almost-max-level character. I have the Aoidos Spark, and the Iridescent Jar. When I try to redeem the spark, nothing happens- nada. When I try to redeem the Jar, I get an “Ability is locked” error message across my screen in red. The heck is goin’ on?
I asked a guy on YouTube who made a video about the Aoidos character creation about this situation. He said to complete a quest-chain on the Isle of Revelation to be able to Reincarnate. Well, I’m here. I searched it head to toe, every nook and cranny, and nothing. No quests. He referred me here since he said he’s not in-tune with the game in it’s current state (he was very kind and helpful, anyways).
Can somebody please kindly point me in the right direction on what to do? The Jar expires in 28 days!

Thank you!

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 8:58am

Hi, to unlock the reincarnation quest, your main character needs to be max level (which is 80 atm).

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 8:59am

freestile

Professional

hey!
you must complete klavdia kalugina's quest, the NPC is at the master sanctuary level of the master's citadel in revelation island.
She'll give you 1 quest that will allow you to create reincarnations, to complete this quest you'll need to finish 10x 3 repeatable quests, so 10 days needed to finish the main quest.
hope it helped

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 9:21am

Reincarnation Rite is no longer restricted to 3 different trials/day. You can complete it in one day but I recommend doing that only if Aoidos Spark is about to vanish.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 9:33am

Aionwen

Professional

maybe coz ur char was boomliketheheckinstanearmaxlvl u have to do all the needed questlines on isle of revelation before.. maybe u need do do the questlines on Gipat before too..
afaik u have to get the inkaquest from Veronika in citadels sanctum at maxlvl (80) as said

vanishing oidoispark and jar is one of the ugly aspects of instawoohooidontcarelevelin
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 10:12am

Almost all is said alrready. just 1 thing more- you can redeem jar but not spark. Spark is used automatically when you create aoidos reinc - just need to have it in bag to unlock this option.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:23pm

pakoa

Beginner

hey!
you must complete klavdia kalugina's quest, the NPC is at the master sanctuary level of the master's citadel in revelation island.
She'll give you 1 quest that will allow you to create reincarnations, to complete this quest you'll need to finish 10x 3 repeatable quests, so 10 days needed to finish the main quest.
hope it helped
There is one guy who has 3 different repeatable quests for me to complete on the Isle of Revelation, but Klavdia Kalugina doesn’t have any quests for me. Is that normal?

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:28pm

pakoa

Beginner

maybe coz ur char was boomliketheheckinstanearmaxlvl u have to do all the needed questlines on isle of revelation before.. maybe u need do do the questlines on Gipat before too..
afaik u have to get the inkaquest from Veronika in citadels sanctum at maxlvl (80) as said

vanishing oidoispark and jar is one of the ugly aspects of instawoohooidontcarelevelin
On the Isle of Revelation, I have no quest-lines available, just some repeatable quests. Same thing in Gipat :(
So I have to reach Level 80 before the Jar expires..?

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:32pm

pakoa

Beginner

Almost all is said alrready. just 1 thing more- you can redeem jar but not spark. Spark is used automatically when you create aoidos reinc - just need to have it in bag to unlock this option.
When I redeem the Jar, I can change my race to Aoidos? Is that how the Aoidos Reincarnation is created?

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:58pm

dragagon

Unregistered

When I redeem the Jar, I can change my race to Aoidos? Is that how the Aoidos Reincarnation is created?

The jar expands the amount of max reinc slots you can have. by default after completing the reinc quest, you are able to have one reinc, using jars (from CS or given by the game via mail) you can get more reincarnations. using the jar basically makes space for the aoidos reinc on top of your 1st reinc char.

Yes you will have to reach lv80 within a month and complete the reincarnation quest in order to make use of the free jar.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:25pm

Aionwen

Professional

On the Isle of Revelation, I have no quest-lines available, just some repeatable quests. Same thing in Gipat :(

U have to reach maxlvl AND THEN complete Inkaquest (minimum 10 days!!!) in time before jar expires.
afaik VERONIKA gives Inkaquest.
the 3 repeatable from this NPC VERONIKA should be the stuff u want.

1. quest: donate some mirra
2. quest: do the trial in tiktak-cave
3. quest: kill mobs on KoE -> most annoying part, u will be attacable in openpvparea and some micro e n i s e s will oneshot u to earn prestige and honor = costs time more mirra and nervs

so u have to do questlines only for rubies from worldmysteriequests... gratz

for further questions on trials in TikTak-cave just use this Thread... i will anwser asap
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:40pm

pakoa

Beginner

The jar expands the amount of max reinc slots you can have. by default after completing the reinc quest, you are able to have one reinc, using jars (from CS or given by the game via mail) you can get more reincarnations. using the jar basically makes space for the aoidos reinc on top of your 1st reinc char.

Yes you will have to reach lv80 within a month and complete the reincarnation quest in order to make use of the free jar.
Okay, I think I understand now.
I need to reach Max Level (80). Then I will get a quest to learn how to Reincarnate, in which I will be able to one time by default. For that default, I can change my Reincarnate’s race to Aoidos (I think..?).
Did I get it right?

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:41pm

pakoa

Beginner

U have to reach maxlvl AND THEN complete Inkaquest (minimum 10 days!!!) in time before jar expires.

3. quest: kill mobs on KoE -> most annoying part, u will be attacable in openpvparea and some micro e n i s e s will oneshot u to earn prestige and honor = costs time more mirra and nervs

for further questions on trials in TikTak-cave just use this Thread... i will anwser asap
Thank you so much! I will definitely be back with more questions!

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:41pm

Just wanted to say that i recently did the reincarnation quest on Isle of Revelation, and it didn't cost me 10 day at all.

Apparently they changed the quest to be instantly repeatable.

1. Donate mirra - instantly finished 10 times, since i could get the quest, donate the mirra, and get it again.
2. Cave is really boring if u don't know how the trials are.
The only one i had more problem was the four elements one.
But since i always left my lurker tanking, it got easier.
3. Mobs on KoE is really shitty.
I mean it.
I don't know how many times i forgot that it was attacable, and got one shotted.

But it's kinda easy after you understand how it all works :P

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 3:24am

pakoa

Beginner

Hello again! Thanks for being so helpful :)
I’m at Level 79 now; I still need 92.4% of XP to reach Level 80. Do you have any repeatable quest suggestions that could boost up my character with XP, or any good areas for XP farming?

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:01am

At end of Sogot there is repeatable quest from demon. Quick, easy and big exp reward.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 2:02pm

pakoa

Beginner

At end of Sogot there is repeatable quest from demon. Quick, easy and big exp reward.
Thank you!!

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:59pm

Where can I find the quest to kill mobs in KoE? I can't figure it out :<

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 11:06pm

pakoa

Beginner

Having a lot of trouble with the First and Second exercises. I can’t survive :/
Do you have any advice? I finished Sogot.

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 3:29am

dragagon

Unregistered

Having a lot of trouble with the First and Second exercises. I can’t survive :/
Do you have any advice? I finished Sogot.

Keep gearing up, it's normal at the start. get full blue, then get some random epic drops, and it will be peace of cake. astral astral astral astral (s2 for blue gear, s3 for epic)