You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 11:27am

Prophetic Card Of The Pirate Treasures

Hooray! Ancient Compasses have just appeared in the rarities shop, which means that the long-awaited «Prophetic Cards» sale has started.
Guided by a compass and a map will be able to find unique riding aids, whole deposits of crystal chips and gold dust, useful items, as well as an incredible number of costumes and accessories.

More info here!

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:45pm

Inside the game there a lot o class costumes and others costumes that comes from Prophetic Cards, do they come back with this prophetic cards?

I never really experienced one prophetics card sale, so i had to ask. :P

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 11:30pm

Why do I have been getting the least valuable thing available on every set of cards for 4 events like this for 2 years? How is it possible to get millions of mirra and flakes and +50 on lucky strike twice and even 3 times in a row?

Considering this experience, I think your event is fake and a waste of time.

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 12:43pm

Not only that I got least valuable rewards, but I can't sell the extra costumes, I got a lot of duplicate costumes and all I receive is 2700 gold.

Very nice of you with your jackass event.

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 3:59pm

There is about 50% chance to get 1 mount if You do 2 daily quests for compasses each day for duration of entire event. In the past it was also good source for cc too. You can always increase compass daily "yield" by farming more in game gold too (for example KoE quests done on reincs).

With the recent addition of cc sale outs this event is less attractive now.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:22am

There was supposed to be or expected about 50% chance ... there isn't such a thing in here

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 10:45am

50% chance comes from my own experience... providing You are using compasses in most efficient way. Just remember that if You have mounts on 4 cards out of 8 it doesn't meant You have 50% chances of rolling one. Apparently it looks like each card has different chance of success roll and the rarest one have lowest chances so a set of 8 cards are only showing what You might win during draw beside stuff majority of the ppl are calling junk.
Let me give an example. After using one prophetic card preview shows: legendary mount, legendary box of cc, regular box of cc, clothes, helmet, common box of cc, carnival mask, mount food. Now what it means that those items have been added to roll list, each with different chances of success (don't think that You are actually drawing a card from that set) which explains why when You get stroke of luck full with legendary prizes You are still getting junk from the roll most of the time. Therefore using more than one compass per card is a waste...

Rate this thread