You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 5:27pm

ByRockVodka

Beginner

• "ByRockVodka" started this thread

Making Allods Online Great Again

How we can make Allods Good as on "Game of Gods" Patch...

Personal suggestions to developer team

Hello, my name is A.J.Macalucius and i played Allods Online since 2013, when we had a Brazillian server administrated by LevelUP! Games, the current version was "Game of Gods", And I noticed over the years Allods got enhancements, but, Some things got lost, the game isn't attractive as past was... i thinked in all possibilities to make this game good as Game of Gods patch was...

What we Lost

More impacting thing we lost... BIG Raids

"Nah, the game haven't players enough for this, and that was created a Small Raid Feature"... Yes, is true but, for ones which likes those tactical adventures? that could back, or better, the Classic raids could have a Legacy Hard Mode, the Power Level of them could be adjusted from years, and to implement this on Game i think is easy, is just a New Server Layer filled with the same mobs, but the Level is Upgraded, and the rewards would be awesome (huge amount of Gold... Crystal Chips or somehing like that)...

Weapons appearance... (not the Holy things)

On Past, some weapons had its own skin... as seem in this art gallery:

https://www.deviantart.com/janesthlm/gal…and-Arms-Allods

Now todays, we have only two of them and if you want a skin, you should pay for that (c'mon, enough content paid)... they are on game but only in NPC's and Character creation screen... i really love if i would have that Paladin Reddish sword, but i never see it ingame unless in the Lab 13(?) boss hands... Those "basic" Weapons Appearance would be back on Wardrobe (like outfits), they can be collected or selled as Box, like headgear, clothes, cape and pet...

Reputation System, this boring feature would back better...

For the new players, they will Never ever will know what this strange thing is... on Allods quests finished earns reputation along Factions, with 25k you can buy special gear and outfit from a quartermaster, on Past, Reputation Gear is a Powerful thing, i think even better than Astral, (in pre Game of Gods Patch i think)... This system would back to incentivate PvP between League and Empire in which we will arrive in the next topic

PvP Between factions!!

On Past... not in my time, players had a really intense PvPing between Empire and League like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBpNAo-z9Vw
today, only in Dominion... there's no free PvP unless if a group invade the other faction capital, in which I have never seen anyone doing... why? NO REWARDS... at 30 seconds of this video he shows its "Gloria de Combate"(Combat Glory), Rank and Classification, this system could back again to estimulate some competition... raiding Capitals would be a nice way to create some chaotic but exciting gameplay, of course, with propper scheduled time and some rewards... (Killing Aidenus as example could drop something very good)... and for defenders could get reward too...

and small opinion mine, Scouts attacking too fast with volleys is strange, i liked on past their attacks was slow but they deal a huge damage... Scout is the most "human" class possible, can not use magic but can make use of technologies to incinerate, poison or even explode things... That Wild hunt is RIDICULOUS (not power) It seems Shaman thing to turn people into animals, please, Come back with the old Scout who was more “Normal” for the class like in other RPGs

What could make game better...

Asee-Teph v2.0

A new Allod could be created near Kingdom of Elements, a pretty huge One with some pretty good background history and the League and Empire are contesting something, so is a optional allod with some quests with high rewards, BUT, the flag of war can't be turned off, a purely PvP based Allod like Asee-Teph...

Astral Battleships...

Past year (2017) we had a good spin-off game called Cloud Pirates, it failed i don't know and the servers had shut down too early... a pity, could be a nice game... the development team could integrate this game with Allods Online, like a new battleground, you open the Skirmshes window, queue and the Cloud Pirates Main screen opens, all rewards are binded to character, like Battleground Emblems...

The game for those don't knows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYnxcVItns

World Bosses

Based on a old game i had played, on Open Map (could be near Nezebgrad, Asee Teph, Novogrado, wandering on fields randomly) a Huge Boss spawn and is needed a big squad to kill him (like Firocius, but more difficult and gave greater reward)... this feature adds More thing to do on Late Game...

Battle Royale mode on Skirmsh!! (why not?!)

More Advertisement to bring new players, for N.A. and South America
More Character models to choose
Fusion of Equilibrium with New Frontier
Cross server Battlegrounds, Astral, JC and other skirmsh with Russians
Multi Language client (on Settings we have this feature, only having English)
Daily buff on Yasker /Aidenus which make player become Rune lv13 for at least 1 hour!!
Bigger Reward for Players who don't use Astrolabe, going Astral Run with own ship (yeah, reward to lesser Lazy ones)
Higher Gold gains on Caravan Route

So many ideas to renew the game...
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 8:06pm

Asee-Teph v2.0

A new Allod could be created near Kingdom of Elements, a pretty huge One with some pretty good background history and the League and Empire are contesting something, so is a optional allod with some quests with high rewards, BUT, the flag of war can't be turned off, a purely PvP based Allod like Asee-Teph...

while the rework of KOE was already a great step i would seriously LOVE to have something like an endgame asee teph
its simply the most exciting map for PVP and even sitting & writing here in the office while the techguy is fixing the broken AC gives me the thrills 8o
asee teph even was awesome when i had runes 211-111 and had no real idea on how to play this game
i spent so much time in this map and even deleted reincarnations just to get back to it again

something like "the reflection of asee teph" or something similar, for maxlevel... maybe ith some aspects of wellebell, farlorn woods and so on... gear up while you do mixed PVP / PVE activities...
when we had this wellebell system (wild shore was the correct term, right?) i went not a single time to "regular" astral at all
lurking for the redrings and so on was eally cool, when some enemy player came up and all this
if we had a map combiningall these things... :rolleyes:

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 8:23pm

freestile

Professional

+1 to the wellebell / asee tep thing :)

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 9:29pm

ByRockVodka

Beginner

• "ByRockVodka" started this thread

Also we could suggest Aspects become a Passive Ability... to difficult enemies gather information about Parties...
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 9:43pm

Quoted

A new Allod could be created near Kingdom of Elements, a pretty huge One with some pretty good background history and the League and Empire are contesting something, so is a optional allod with some quests with high rewards, BUT, the flag of war can't be turned off, a purely PvP based Allod like Asee-Teph.

On Banner on Koe, for some plyers it work as "come and kill me if you can" same you have 6 points to capture (It culd give some buffs like Asee-Teph too for you to force you to duel to cup them)

Quoted

the flag of war can't be turned off

Regular full cs gank squad, ah yeh why not.

Good news for you in 9.1 patch will com new Farming arena (like in 6.0 path when was huge pve map)

Same as be rady for new bg, somethink like golems, but insted you will need capture your site, and then bring ball from midle of map to your base, thar will be 3 balls, and if some player with ball die,ball will spawn in mid again after some time, same like on golem there will be 4-6 buffs to take

Quoted

if you want a skin, you should pay for that (c'mon, enough content paid)

Some players sell holy weapon for 500-800bc it's not that much i think ( not know why thay do it and why ppl sell parts for 40k in ah buing box for 120k ?( )

but ok lets say price 1500-2k if you made it alone, stil even farming only 50-100 bc per day you can do it in max month or top up after 1d of work.

Quoted

which I have never seen anyone doing... why? NO REWARDS..

Well it's not 100% true Asc or Monsters visit Leauge capital, same as Legends with Warsong Empire capital (most in end of patch when you have nothink more to do)

Like for some it's fun, for some not, cuz if thay agro traders/auctioners/reincswitcher, you need wait till thay stop, or someone kill them, cuz you can't do your normal activitis (same new players stuck cuz can't take quest when npc is in fight) until you have goblin banker, or go to Polis or Mystery Lands to buy mirra ther or sell your items in ah :thumbdown:

Quoted

new battleground, you open the Skirmshes window, queue and the Cloud Pirates Main screen opens, all rewards are binded to character, like Battleground Emblems..

Yep more activitis with ships culd be fun, i miss ships so much until someone cs player jump in your ship and 1vs6 your pt, but if thay make bg 6vs6 or 12vs12 with 1ppl mini ships, who will have lets say 1-6 skills to use, i culd join there even more then goblinball

Quoted

Battle Royale mode on Skirmsh!! (why not?!)

June catacubs part 3

thay culd delet that 0/1 day limit

Quoted

a Huge Boss spawn and is needed a big squad to kill him (like Firocius, but more difficult and gave greater reward)... this feature adds More thing to do on Late Game...

Yeh ther is still lv 40 BIg boss called "Soul Riper" i think who will only active when 40lv player will be close to his spot, and still drop orange eq 40lv + unie amulet who can push ppl and deal some ligchting dmg

but problem is ppl lv too fast xD

Quoted

Cross server Battlegrounds, Astral, JC and other skirmsh with Russians

will be fun to fight vs enemys with better gear cuz thay have fabled eq unlocked and some armors we not get yet

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8559

Quoted

Daily buff on Yasker /Aidenus which make player become Rune lv13 for at least 1 hour!

Nice try xD

Quoted

asee teph even was awesome when i had runes 211-111 and had no real idea on how to play this game
i spent so much time in this map and even deleted reincarnations just to get back to it again

ofc, place at last you culd kill someone, and battles when enemys was on same lv as you, and you culd only win by skill, or skills your class was fun

Now in end game you see :

You : Enemy is charg!, time to stop him !

CsPlayer: Bah 20k hit one skill

You:

same fealing was at asee-tep when higcht lv player come to kill you, but at last he get punishment for it, same you culd one shot him with item, in bg you not have that toys

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jul 1st 2018, 10:01pm)

Rate this thread