You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 1:31pm

Power for rent!

Unstable copies of three models of military equipment have appeared in the Rarities Shop. They couldn't do without a temporary sample of the latest assault armor!

More details...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 3:37pm

Ok, nice, I've been waiting for this since long time.... BUUUT: where is the purple bear pattern for the Synergy Mystic Shell? :huh:

Please add it:

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 5:24pm

In the post it says 450 BC for the Shell pattern. It's 900 in the ingame boutique.
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 11:30am

freestile

Professional

finaly! thank you i've been wanting these colors for a while! :)

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 12:34pm

Ok, nice, I've been waiting for this since long time.... BUUUT: where is the purple bear pattern for the Synergy Mystic Shell? :huh:

Please add it:

In premium lvl 8

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 12:35pm

In the post it says 450 BC for the Shell pattern. It's 900 in the ingame boutique.
One for skin and its price 900
And other for tem shell for 1 week and its price 450

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 4:12pm

@Galldur no sh*t sherlock. When this was posted the price in the announcment was 450 BC. They changed it now. But thanks for stopping by... :thumbdown:
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 4:55pm

Hello,

There was indeed a price error in the announcement, it is now fixed, thank you for reporting it.
And please don't forget the forum courtesy principles when you answer someone ;).

Quoted

Keep it clean
Keep it civil
Be polite
Stay on topic
Share your knowledge
Report posts for removal if they violate these standards
https://allods.my.com/en/game/forum-rules/code-conduct
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, July 13th 2018, 3:21am

Please add it:

In premium lvl 8
You're wrong: I'm not talking about the unstable assault shell (which is for premium rank 5, not rank8 ), I'm talking about the pattern itself for apply for the perma Synergy assault shell. :whistling:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "augustomunizz2015" (Jul 13th 2018, 3:28am)

Rate this thread