You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 10:20am

Return to Summerhold: 2018

Dear Sarnaut,

We hope you've been enjoying Summerhold - a daily skirmish that pits the League & Empire up against the mechanical treasure smashing golem, Maus!

Maus has one simple objective; escape from Summerhold and unleash chaos across Sarnaut. In order to foil its plan you must first meet with Sarang Panzer, who will explain everything you need to know about defeating the ancient golem and his minions.

This terrible foe rampages through Summerhold destroying countless treasure along the way. Each player has three attempts a day, which can be used by signing up to the Summerhold skirmish in the Skirmishes tab. The faster you destroy Maus, the greater the rewards will be!
Once enough players have signed up, you'll be transported to Summerhold. Here, you can test yourself in a tutorialor jump straight into the action against Maus by choosing one of four tanks! Each skirmish requires 12 players to sign up, with the duration of the event being 1hr.

The prizes on offer range from vanity outfits to bonus experience, health & mana consumables and the ability to turn into a Mini-Maus! You can also grab a Maus Projector and show your faction leader and comrades back home what they missed out on!
Return to Summerhold will run from the 20th of July until the 20th of August - don't miss it!

Allods Team

Friday, July 20th 2018, 4:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Do you have to be max level to do summerhold?
I forgot, but I'd log in for it, it was pretty much my favorite thing. :P

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:18am

how can i enter this battle...? i wanted to see but either my level 75 nor my lv 80 can enter summerhold through CTRL+M menu
i remember this was accessible this way, has this been changed?

Do you have to be max level to do summerhold?
I forgot, but I'd log in for it, it was pretty much my favorite thing. :P

ingame description says level 23+, but it seems its not available at all for some reason (or me beeing blind :thumbup: )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 22nd 2018, 8:41pm)

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 5:24am

The event was available at the first day, but now we can't sign for it anymore, what happened? U guys must fix it and extend the days for this event.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:26pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Idk either how to que O.o

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:57am

i want my mount skiiiiiiins bring it back

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 5:41pm

Hello,

It was passed on to the team, thank you for your reports.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 10:45am

Lisad

Professional

Hello,

We are sorry that this has happened. We have fixed the issues and prolonged the event until August 22nd. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Jul 23rd 2018, 5:19pm)

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 1:39pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Thank you for fixing!

Rate this thread