You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 8:33am

Maze defenders from astral allods

I want to ask you guys a few questions about maze defenders dropping from astral allods. I've seen a guy i was doing s4 with, that dropped a purple kobold and my questions are: since when maze defenders drop that way and what do i have to do to get them? Is it like, just keep opening those boxes and eventually it will drop or do i have to do something in order for it to drop? I thought you can only get them through tkarik, combat emblems and things like that. Please, anybody explain this ?( Also, i've looked around on the forum, but all i've found were some outdated posts.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "domi5500" (Aug 7th 2018, 8:39am)

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 1:49pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

since 7.0 i think or something way back, you just need to be lucky enough. You can also get the legendary kobold maze defender "Headhunter" from doing Observatory.
I am PioPico

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 7:34pm

So many boxes and still 0 defenders, why am i never lucky FeelsBadMan ;( Thanks for the answer tho!

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 12:19am

dragagon

Unregistered

The one dropping in CURRENT astral layers is "kobold gravedigger", its drop chances are low so dont farm it :p Same for Headhunter from obs.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 10:09am

Oooo that's even worse. I thought it's any astral allod, not current ones. So this leaves me with tkariks and that stuff. Thank you for answering!

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 4:40pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Current layer meaning Amber sectors (legendary/ornage), farming lower qualitis will not get you the chance for the kobold gavedigger.