You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 11:32pm

• "Slikgraphikss" started this thread

hello got a problem

So i got home tryed to start the game was sayng somethng in russian a wall of text and couldnt open anymore my com ( i dont know russian ) restarted and same opened the game from folder works but when i go in to my com folder where should be the application my com there is a shorcut to a broken link.Is this someone else who experienced the same or someone who knows how i can get my com launcher back?

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 6:40am

dragagon

Unregistered

Sounds like you had the game on an external drive?
or your file location changed :o

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 1:32pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Hmm probably u have 2 clients in same game directory. Like i do. So i have in my games(russian game center) Allods online Eu and Allods online Ru. I am just switching regions and languages. Too bad if u dont understand any russian. Its easy to change it, if u cant fix it, mssg me and i will help u with screenshots.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 10:47pm

uninstall the ru how i ge the mail.com back now

Monday, August 13th 2018, 5:10am

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 9:40pm

hey i got a solution i tryed to unistall the game and install it back so i downloaded the launcher and started made shure they use the same folder then if it says that allods is running in the backround task manager kill it start the install launcher it will install just my com and say game is ready to play and it works sooo good luck