You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 5:30pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

<Avarice> Back at it again.

"Lost? Perplexed? Struggling with the effects of Alien Hand Syndrome? "Tired of not being in a guild? Tired of not having a girlfriend? I dont think I can help you with your Alien hand Syndrome try looking to area 51 for that. As for the girlfriend Problem well She maybe in another castle. :thumbup: I can however help you with the 2nd quandary <Avarice> is recruiting new players, Old players and any other sort of players. Our guild is level 42 and has over 37 rubies.

You are welcome to Join Us where F bombs aren't offensive and family cordial just ain't our style. We offer free dental plans for all ranks!", "Take your game-play to the next level! Er... actually, take a few steps back and kick up your feet. "Squirrel worshipers welcome." :thumbsup:

Lets get some facts straight to be honest Sure Smugglers Paradise does not have the best rep when it comes to the population, Though due to My.com lowering the numbers needed to que for Bgs we can now pop JC, BGs, and even AOD. Though it does not take away the fact that P2P does not match up to F2P in Population, what we lack in Pop we compensate for in fun. League does have the highest Population spamming over 3 guilds, Shadow wolves (German Guild), Avarice (Mixed English Speaking Guild), and Unexpected (mixed guild), I cant Speak for empire on how there Population is since I dont keep track of that side.

I cant promise you the best of the best experience On P2P So why not endeavor it for yourself and make your own Experience, I mean If your cordial, remotely crazy but in a good way, an altaholic, probing for a Allods experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off allods, mature, and dead sexy? :thumbup:

PM: CyberFawx, Tserek, Baffly, Or Scarlet for invite. Even if you dont join us then just try out P2P it may still be something new weather you stick around or not.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Azir" (Aug 27th 2018, 5:53pm)

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 12:36am

PoloRL

Trainee

Good luck guys, your dedication to keep the server alive is honestly quite admirable. I'd come back and join but my old character is Empire, maybe I'll give it another shot soon.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 5:39am

dragagon

Unregistered

I'd come back and join but my old character is Empire,

Giving it a 2nd thought, a 2nd faction is completely useless, and only splits the population unnecesarry ;x Hoarding everyone into the same faction expands the possibility to do all pve content and still be able to do all pvp content except one, being KOE PVP.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 6:17pm

my old character is Empire
Same. Everything I have collected, such a costumes and titles, and the progression I have made, is all on the empire side.

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 2:18am

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

Same my toon on empire has way more stuff then my league toon has. :thumbdown:

Rate this thread