You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 3:12pm

Spend Mirra at Champion Dominion or 3v3 Training when i die

hi, does anyone know why do i spend Mirra at Champion Dominion or 3v3 training when i die? (but other players said that they never spent Mirra at both events) i already have spent millions of Mirra...thanks in advance who know the reason and answer this question.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 6:47pm

freestile

Professional

accept death when you're still inside the arena and you don't pay anything normally, it turns you into a spark so you can move and watch the remaining players fight

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:14am

dragagon

Unregistered

got screenshots of it? Also are you sure you spend and not receive? Most players have their martyr skills on higher levels that give some mirra to party members by using their mirra skills.
I wouldn't know any other reason why you'd lose mirra when you die in those instances.
My guess for now is that you're confusing gain and losing mirra and when you die, you see it appear in chat.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 3:18am

thanks for your response. yes, i do receive some mirra from someone using mirra skills, but you can also see from the screenshot that i lost mirra at 3v3 training when i die.
Onecolor has attached the following image:
  • pic01.jpg

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 3:29am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

thats u using a martyr skill (costs myrrh to use)
I am PioPico

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 5:22am

Second, how can I get inside the city of demons city

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 5:22am

First, how can i go to city time void

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 5:59am

yes, i found why i spent mirra at 3v3 training. but, i have 4th level Great Martyr's Protection which can remove control instantly (scroll of Encrypted Scroll of the Great Will). does it still spend mirra when you use this skill to remove all control? (i remember it won't cost mirra at previous patch).

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 6:30am

Please help me how can I go to city time void

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 7:11am

my problem is solve, it does spend mirra when use removing control. thanks all :)
answer to user_2464115, you can whisper onecolor i will help you, but can't have a chat whit you if you are imp...haha

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 7:01pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yes all martyr spells use Myrrh to use
I am PioPico