You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:00pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

• "Vickie Lynn" started this thread

Target of mad accusation - Rectification

Hi everyone,

At the beginning, I found it funny to see some people arguing my score in ToB. But now it begins to be very annoying to be harassed this way.

<image removed, you can let the content of the inbox message, but no player or guild names please>

So in order to get back some people to their place, I decided to show with vids (taken this morning) of some of my trials, mouse pointer showed! (sorry for the quality but it's not the purpose of those videos)

With engineer (I got higher than in ranked)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOWSIiQKkFE&feature=youtu.be

with warden (a bit less, just because I missed one mob)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2CtU5O8fLA&feature=youtu.be

So now I'd like people to stop come to me to pm me or send me messages like that, cause it was funny, now it's not. Get up with your classes, try hard them I don't know, and for those who think that they'll do OMG scores when it's first they play the classes, please, stop. I'm from the rarest who does his ToB training everyday with all my chars (because of the amount of gold it gives with symbols of victory), so I know my classes, and I trained a lot. Usain Bolt has not been a great sprinter just by clapping hands.

Cheers
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 1st 2018, 1:22am)

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:14pm

Pygmi mad af cuz got beaten by u, so funny LMAO
gj, teach them how to play :thumbup:

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 7:08pm

well u are not showing all your buffs so yea :)

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 7:15pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

What kind of buff are you talking about? Positiv buffs? Look at the very first image of the ing video, and you'll see that the yellow little square to show all buffs disappears, that means that all buffs are shown. Stop trying to find something, seriously, it's getting more and more pathetic...

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 7:41pm

x
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Virgule" (Aug 8th 2022, 10:33pm)

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 10:49pm

Virgule, really?

It's well known and fixed on RU.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "otttomatic" (Sep 16th 2018, 11:11pm)

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 11:01pm

after watching the vids looks really impressive! u surely do some dmg

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 12:06am

good job, keep it up! :thumbup:
actually this kind of behavior is kind of a compliment to you as you obviously did something with great success
its always like that, when you do something good, losers which envy you will come out of their holes and start complaining (its like that in politics, its like that in business, its like that in sports and of course its like that in internetgames aswell)

its funny when losers cry and complain and when they start to come up with "ooh im a whiny little loser who is worse than you but i cant cope with it so i will try to fear you by doing fake reports"
these players even beat the ones which blame itemshop for beeing losers...

this whole thing rose a question... if someone is on the ignorelist, can he still send you letters? if so this should be changed, no point in wasting time with jealous players :P

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 10:31pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Well its a known exploit, we will see after exploit is hotfixed if its the same after =)
I am PioPico

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:22pm

Well its a known exploit, we will see after exploit is hotfixed if its the same after =)

Then explain us the exploit here, cause I don't see anything wrong with what Vicky is showing on both of his videos.

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:31pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I dont know the Exploit myself but Ive been told by Mods, its just a matter of time before they will Announce it.
I am PioPico

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:38pm

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:41pm

Problem is as engi we dont see his stats. He's not geared, not using any potion, not even using a food, so we are talking here about 300 stats less than people full geared compared to him. 1st wave you can see he's doing 224, you can see his real level. 2nd wave, he's not even going that fast, not even using the proper speed potion, and losing so many times.
But the exploit we're talking about is for the 3rd wave, where you can kill mobs real fast due to a bug. We're not gonna say the bug here coz we know everyone gonna use it, so don't say "tell us what he's doing blablabla". Like someone said, when this bug gonna be fixed we will see what will be his score. And i would say aswell that is suspicious that he wasn't doing those scores before when this bug wasn't known. So all the noob who are saying "gratz keep up the good job balblabla" we all know you guys can't understand and know correct strategies to do high score.

Lets wait and see.

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:47pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Friday, September 21st 2018, 6:44am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Hello,

You talk about a hotfix on russians servers so I checked on their forum to get an idea of what bug you are talking about, results is that there is nothing about it. You tell that I am not using any potion so what is the tonic of concentration ? An artifice?
Regarding the 3ed wave , the add hard always been squishy and this from the begin of this ToB. Moreover damages are boosted by the previous wave (+x% per little mob killed, Max is 35, the points are done with big ones).
About the fact that my scores are higher than before. It is the case for everyone, even geared peuple. Did you ever seen any mage doing 1761 Before ? Or a warden doing 1720 ? Or a bard 1723? Classes have drastically changed and moreover the reduction of gcd allows you to do more things especially for 2nd wave. As for engineer, acid turret is op for thé little mobs and lasts very long so it allows to start the packs before you are on it.
Lastly, the tob had to be uped with general gear of people. What I can see this week again is that mobs are still squishy af.

You can still accuse me of cheating. You can still try to find something against me, but it is lost by advance cause there is nothing to find.
But I really cant wait that « hotfix » to pop to see those who reallly bug use, and I am sure we will get some nice surprises.

PS : Instead of trying to find the problem by others, try to question yourself...

Friday, September 21st 2018, 7:20am

ny

Problem is as engi we dont see his stats. He's not geared, not using any potion, not even using a food, so we are talking here about 300 stats less than people full geared compared to him. 1st wave you can see he's doing 224, you can see his real level. 2nd wave, he's not even going that fast, not even using the proper speed potion, and losing so many times.
But the exploit we're talking about is for the 3rd wave, where you can kill mobs real fast due to a bug. We're not gonna say the bug here coz we know everyone gonna use it, so don't say "tell us what he's doing blablabla". Like someone said, when this bug gonna be fixed we will see what will be his score. And i would say aswell that is suspicious that he wasn't doing those scores before when this bug wasn't known. So all the noob who are saying "gratz keep up the good job balblabla" we all know you guys can't understand and know correct strategies to do high score.

Lets wait and see.

Wait what. So you aren't able to OS the big ones on 3rd phase ? Really ?
Anyone geared purple can just pop off the mobs in the 3rd phase. Heck, as a scout you can even just stay on the middle of room and select the big mobs on your targeter addons and OS them with aimed shot etc

You guys are weak if you things that's a bug. Begin to really try hard ToB yourself and optimize the max that can be optimize before talking non sense and spit on others.

Ask Kappa, Litleo etc, they also have 1720+ points. But, no one is asking them if they bug ? Even if you're purple gear you can kill mobs in 8s/10s in every waves.
The things is that Vickye did try hard all the mobs spawn etc from what at I saw on the video. He knows where they spawn and find a way (like with the acid turret spotted on the right position) to quickly get rid of them.

Tryhard this ToB thing and you will see that you can do even better with the gear and the runes that Vikye lack on his reinc :))))))

Friday, September 21st 2018, 11:18am

The bug is not the 3rd wave haha. Its a damage bug only liga's can get. How do you think anah got 1768+/- on druid?

So lets see and wait for the fix shall we :D

Friday, September 21st 2018, 12:04pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Anah did on mage not on warden... You seems to tell that liga has something it can use. So explain me such score imp side

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjzfnHYEPI

Friday, September 21st 2018, 12:40pm

Friday, September 21st 2018, 1:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

1766 full fabled 115% and fully poted food elixired up, lol and what, ur saying ur reincs with that blue 93 gear can do same score xD? made me laugh, ty for linking that. Oh and this guys has played Mage for the last 5 years lol
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (Sep 21st 2018, 1:34pm)

Rate this thread