Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Short-Term Bank Deposit

You can get a «Short-term Bank Deposit» in the Rarities Store from the 13th until the 18th of June! This is a special item that will allow you to get a Premium crystals guarateed bonus after 30 days.

Short-term Bank Deposit

Get your initial deposit back, along with 20% bonus nominated in Premium Crystals. This item is stored in your bag under the Boutique tab.

The conditions of the deposit are simple:
  • The cost of the deposit is 10 crystals, once the item appears in the bag, it becomes attached to the character.
  • You can use the chest 2 times.
  • The first use opens the deposit and starts the 30 days countdown.
  • The second one allows you to activate the item and take the normal crystals that you have spent on the deposit and a 20% bonus with bonus crystals after the expiry of the countdown.
  • You can buy as many deposits as you like, but the countdown will start on each of the first activation.
  • After the first use of the chest, the crystals can not be cashed until the end of the period.

Nice, more events like this pls ~

thx you :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xrade19« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

don't do this event again please!

this event just makes perma increase on exchange rate.

thank you :thumbdown:

dragagon

unregistriert

I am bit confused, so when I buy the item, do use it, then it accounts for 10 bc and will give at the end 10bc + 2bc premium? or will it ask me how much i want to deposit in it? I want to be careful on this since I am not planning on losing bc,
thanks in advance!

I am bit confused, so when I buy the item, do use it, then it accounts for 10 bc and will give at the end 10bc + 2bc premium? or will it ask me how much i want to deposit in it? I want to be careful on this since I am not planning on losing bc,
thanks in advance!

you can buy as many as you want, limitation is only space and BC
every one is 10BC
you can buy multiple at once

"at the end 10bc + 2bc premium" is what i assume aswell, i hope its not 12 premiumcrystal in the end

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

10bc is just the price for the item, then you can put as many bc as you want in it, like 10kbc and get +2k premiums after 30d
i'm kind of planning on buying quite a lot and then wait several months to then have free prophetic cards events and stuff like that :)

yay, last post I made to these fourms was yearsssss ago and it was about this exact item and wanting to bring it back!! I just recently came back to the game so it'll be awesome to buy as many as I can :D

Now I don't wanna be too greedy but if they also added the medium and long term boxes, I can die a happy man xD
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

you ll buy this thing for high exchange rates and when the time expired, rates gonna be lower than whenever you bought them. you also can't use those bcs for 1 month. so... investing on this thing does not make sense xD

i hope i am wrong. if not, so many people gonna cry here when they understood the risks and got their bcs.

gl to you all xD

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Love necroing when something kind of finally happens, except they removed the best boxes.
Still better than nothing.

So just to be clear you get back 10bc and 2 premium crystals?

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

metallix6 :

10bc is just the price of the deposit and has nothing to do with how it works
you use the item twice : 1st time you open it and put as many bc as you want inside, then 30d later you use it a 2nd tiùme to get back your bc + 20% of the amount in premium cristal

metallix6 :

10bc is just the price of the deposit and has nothing to do with how it works
you use the item twice : 1st time you open it and put as many bc as you want inside, then 30d later you use it a 2nd tiùme to get back your bc + 20% of the amount in premium cristal

the 10 bc is the deposit, not the cost to deposit. For example, you buy 100 chests, costs you 1000 crystals. You right click on the boxes in your boutique tab and it starts a 30 day timer. When it 30 day timer ends you right click the boxes again and get back their cost (in this case the 1000 crystals) and get 20% of that cost in premium crystals as well. If you have the money/gold/whatever to buy these boxes I highly suggest you do, and get as many as you can.

Any chance these or the medium/long term versions come back any time soon?

Just checkin in to see if these will be available again any time soon (or even better the long/medium term ones ;D). please let it be soon, I WANNA THROW MY MONEY AT YOU!!!! xD

my quarter annual bump to see if these will come back xD