You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 7:38am

Wardrobe tokens ; Weapon skins

Hi.
Most likely I am not the first to suggest this, but why not to add some kind of tokens that could be used to purchase any existing costume pieces, except maybe few very rare, like those that are sold with collector editions. Same goes to weapon skins. The tokens can be sold along with collector editions or independantly, amount of tokens required to purchase costume piece or weapon skin might be scaled with quality of corresponding item(for example, 1 token for white quality item, 2 for green, 3 for rare, 4 for epic etc). I mean, wtf, this content is already in game anyways, and it's not like it's lot of work to code algorithms for that, weapon skins sale was god knows when and new players coming to p2p look at others and think "ou wtf why can't i have that too". It's just visuals, anyways, we aren't asking for assault shells and pray all gods in hope that those things will never make their way to p2p.
Thank you.
I Worship His Shadow

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 2:21am

So...? Does anyone even care? Should we expect weapon skins sale to ever happen again? Or you would like to let those individuals who already has it to remain unique and discriminate others?
I Worship His Shadow

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 8:52am

dragagon

Unregistered

GOOO AT IT BOOOOYY!!
Btw, who are you ingame? :o

On matter of:

Quoted

kind of tokens that could be used to purchase any existing costume pieces

There are "weekly visits" as currency on the costume vendor. The real question is, why have they removed this, when will it come back, and why is it called "weekly visit" when we don't gain any of them for visiting the game weekly? Especially since f2p players get some random reward to play every single day by doing either a BG or current astral layer last boss.
(I assume you'd get them mailed every Thursday on reset time).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Sep 25th 2018, 8:59am)

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 10:35am

List of weapons on that page is incomplete, i am not exactly sure that rest was on sale before, but i dont understand anyway if there are any reasons in particular to not sell them now. Not like any of them are sold in collector editions, or am i wrong? Ironically, i was looking mostly for those kinds that are missing.

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 12:26pm

dragagon

Unregistered

This is the complete list if I recall right. Only the DC skin was in a CE before. You can find a list of CE's here.
Perhaps Drakdish can enlighten us more on wether the list is different than to back then?

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 4:18pm

Kanian, Elven, Xadaganian, Priden skins are not there, plus few more that I dont know how to call, you can see lot more if you check skins menu in game. Those that you see on the page are just differently colored 2 skins sets and DC skins set.
I Worship His Shadow

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 5:17pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Those are the only ones that have been on sale tho. No other skins were made available.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 3:43am

Any chance to see local staff reply on possibility of adding remaining skins? According to recent interview with allods producer they anyways are planning on making all f2p content available on p2p in future.
I Worship His Shadow

Rate this thread