Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

dragagon

unregistriert

Anomalous sector events

Hello, this time I'd like to have it about Anomalous Sector.
For a very long time, I've done it at the NA time, being at 01:00 til 02:30.
Now when entering within a minute the moment that AS opens, you will get an event, like one opens every 30mins, which is awesome.
Now that my school started, I am trying to do my AS' on the earlier timezone one, which goes from 19:00 to 22:00.
Now what I noticed after several times, is that we do not get an event when entering the moment AS opens at 19:00. The 1st 2 times I thought I messed up, or was too late, or fucked up something, but now doing it for the 4th time and still no event, I am starting to believe that this is wrong and it's something on allods' side.
Please fix this and make AS events happen at 19:01 when a ship is present like you do at the NA time AS.
Thanks in advance :)

not to mention the research ship, and the lack of chests spawning sometimes...
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Laany

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Selbstständig in It- Systembereich und Management

• Nachricht senden

Omg it is since the Event comes in As that it first start 30 Minutes later and now after i dont know 3 Years it should change because Mr i need all want it ?

Really Draga can you screw down your claims a bit? :cursing:

and the Ship is easy to do when you know how you do AD but by the Ship you start to cry :thumbsup:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Tashuna it should be the same as the other AS, and ofc people have issues with this system. It's not because it has been like this for 3 years now that there aren't any bad things left on the server? Or things that need fixing? for example your builds #gitgud.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Laany

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Selbstständig in It- Systembereich und Management

• Nachricht senden

It is because Na time As is 1 1/2 Hour and Eu Time has 3 Hour maybe you understand it and there is nohting to fix :D

and never befor i saw that anyone has Problems in this time , same with the 150 Emantion Trap ! 2 Month here and play and want change all in 1 week awesome Guys
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!