You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 1:14pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Mini titan pet

How are people on p2p supposed to get the mini titan pet, please?
Mini titan pet event
perhaps an ingame event?
a random pvp event?
a random group boss kill?

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 9:35am

Laany

Intermediate

Yes best we get access to CS with all free :thumbsup:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 9:50am

dragagon

Unregistered

What exactly do you mean free?
I suggested to do certain things for it, not gain it for "free".

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 9:55am

Laany

Intermediate

I work hard that we get the Collector Pet yes over 2 Years now and you want all CS Items now for what ? A Quest or 1-2 Platin Coins ? It is for me Free ! CS Items mean CS and it is not available on P2p :rolleyes: Thats why we have this Server !! No CS Items !!! And we get Mounts / Costuem for free / Replicator /Spark Scrolls ! But such CS Events is F2p stuff

It give much other things what more important then such a Pet maybe we get CE and you can buy ! But stop this can we have this and this and why we have not this and this !I ask me what you expect for such cheap SuB in Moment ??

Make a List for Christmas and send to Santa Claus maybe he like you so much and will give all League Player what you want :love: :D

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Laany" (Oct 17th 2018, 10:03am)

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:06am

dragagon

Unregistered

Full non-pay to win content.
Mini titan pet is completely and pure vanity, no pay to win connected.
How do you work for 2 years to get pets in CE's? Are you a developer?
I only ask to bring the Titan pet to p2p and connect some ingame interaction to it in order to gain it.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:19am

Laany

Intermediate

What you all want since you play on P2p is more then this Pet ! ! I want just say how long it need to get what and then yes it is hard work to get it this Collector Pet what we can get now for Quest ingame i dont speak from CE omg !

Because off Contracts but 99 % here dont understand how such Games works with Contracts and what all bound on it and i Explain many times , but yes useless :whistling:

Best is make 1 Thread *wishlist for P2p *! and not always a new Thread and put all togheter !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Oct 17th 2018, 10:27am)

Rate this thread