You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:56am

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

Just logged in today and went with a 30 day subscription to see if I like the server over a month or so, but I'm noticing not a lot of players, especially new players. What kind of population are we talking about currently?

Thanks!
Just get over it, already. :cursing:

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:58pm

Azir

Intermediate

League has the highest Pop with 3 guilds Avarice, Unexpected, and Shadow wolves. Most of the players are EU players I would say between all 3 guilds the pop on league is around maybe 50 players maybe more, so yeah unless your in a guild you wont see alot of people cuz we dont afk in Novograd we are out doing stuff. I find it funny that people base a servers level of players with how many people they see afk in Novo lol. Either way sure P2P is not up to the level F2P is and there is no empire at the moment besides couple players. We still enjoy it.

As for people to contact, Avarice: Baffly, Tserek, CyberFawx, and Scarlet. Unexpected: I only know of 3 people you can talk to for invite Marmotteuh, MigiZeusy, and Dragagon, Shadow wolves: Powermetal and Ayonika.. SW is a German guild and both Avarice and Unexpected are both mixed though Unexpected has more french players then avarice.

Friday, August 31st 2018, 6:31am

khualeppi

Beginner

I dont know where you get your info from but saying there is no breath in the p2p server is false. All the number Azir said are true and ofc everyone knows compared to the playerbase at the server launch hhe server is "dead" but there are plenty of players still active and kicking. Most people play on league and its an unfortunate situation for Empire because that faction is truly empty.
I dont know what you're on about the raids you mentioned but if you're talking about the balance its good now. We could've cleared Normal OBS except our healer had to leave before last boss. In heroics mazes there are no balance issues, just have to do the strats right.

Friday, August 31st 2018, 7:05am

I dont know where you get your info from but saying there is no breath in the p2p server is false. All the number Azir said are true and ofc everyone knows compared to the playerbase at the server launch hhe server is "dead" but there are plenty of players still active and kicking. Most people play on league and its an unfortunate situation for Empire because that faction is truly empty.
I dont know what you're on about the raids you mentioned but if you're talking about the balance its good now. We could've cleared Normal OBS except our healer had to leave before last boss. In heroics mazes there are no balance issues, just have to do the strats right.
Hmm I guess you didn't read when I said 6.0 raids, not current raids. Also 50 players is not a population, that is considered dead infact not worth connecting some start up projects or old games returning to steam no one cares for gets more people. No one should waste their time coming here no matter how much you wish for population or want to "try and bring new people" it's in such a sad state if my.com wasn't so lazy and doesn't even care to see numbers at this point they would have shut this down or tried for a merge a long time ago.

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 7:14am

dragagon

Unregistered

Aside of everything here being said, I don't understand the need of this so called "population" when you can't be satisfied to play with a consistent group of players.
Start low and build-up. Looks to me what you want is just a big enough pool of players to fuck around with til you got your belly round so you can leave. The game is perfectly playable and there's nothing holding you back on p2p to do so.

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 1:51pm

how are things with battleground? does it (regularly) open?
on free server it opens now with less players which is pleasent as it now even starts in deep night and so on

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 3:54am

dragagon

Unregistered

It's possible to do BG's, they are not rare sight. Altho it usually depends on the population want to spend their evening. We try often to make people queue so we atleast get some pvp out of it but sometimmes it just doesn't happen ;/

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:14pm

Laany

Intermediate

Ok Boys and Girls SirTarnum (WickeD) and me are back on Empire so we will see what we can do . Other Player comes too ! If you want play on Empire just pm Tashuna , Krixos or SirTarnum ;)

so for a Good Game we hope
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:50pm

Maumauve

Beginner

Oooh welcome baaaack !

:love:
Crepusculia
Demoniste [80]
Avarice

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 11:30am

hello new friend! you're very welcome anytime in our server people here are friendly and kind. it's true that the p2p server gets empty (not dead) sometimes ( when the new
patch is really bad ) but players ( old ones and new once )always keep coming back cause they like to collect and what you collect will keep remain. :love:

it's like a second home for everyone. I'm writing this to you based on my experience ( almost 3 years experience) :thumbsup:
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheAdmiral94" (Sep 6th 2018, 11:49am)

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 8:11am

Honest question

Is it worth playing the P2P server these days? I tried it a few years back and only ran into 1 other player after about a week and left

Monday, October 1st 2018, 9:39am

dragagon

Unregistered

Sure is worth it. Playing myself there a while now and haven't had regrets so far. People hate me for this but I'll recommend to you to join the largest populated faction now, being League. There is only one party of players on Empire, and they have been disappearing now due to lack of activity because they're not getting more people. To be fair as a long player of allods, 2 factions are completely useless in this game and only splits the community even more. You lose out on people to talk to and to do PVE content with. pvp content is mixed factions meaning league can fight league.

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 11:52pm

averiess01

Beginner

Do people hate you? :D :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "averiess01" (Oct 4th 2018, 6:07am)

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 12:09am

Hello,

insanlar senden nefret mi ediyorlar?:D :D.D

Even though your browser seems to translate everything, this is an English thread, so please answer in English ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 6:04am

averiess01

Beginner

Hello,

insanlar senden nefret mi ediyorlar?:D :D.D

Even though your browser seems to translate everything, this is an English thread, so please answer in English ;).
sorry

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 11:49am

dragagon

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 2:55pm

i think tashuna is the most hated for her way to be unpolite and inappropriate, but let's hope this new drop of prices will let empire join many other players, i mean: NO OTHER GAME with this kind of content ask for 3€ for 6 months of play. finally they did some real finacial drop for the requirements

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:07pm

i think tashuna is the most hated for her way to be unpolite and inappropriate, but let's hope this new drop of prices will let empire join many other players, i mean: NO OTHER GAME with this kind of content ask for 3€ for 6 months of play. finally they did some real finacial drop for the requirements
3€ for 6 months? where can I find this?

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:42pm

3€ for 6 months? where can I find this?

Hello,

That's ~3€ per month for 6 months (1950 BC for 180 days)
https://allods.my.com/en/subscription
It's a special offer.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language