You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 26th 2018, 8:10pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

New server name competition. Stage 2

Choose the name that will be used for the new server!

A total of 140 Votes have been submitted.

6%

New Age (9)

31%

Evolution (44)

8%

New Dawn (11)

29%

Forgotten Lands (41)

6%

New Order (8)

4%

Exodus (5)

0%

Sinergium

1%

Synergos (1)

11%

Elysium (16)

1%

Arborlon (1)

1%

Exordium (2)

1%

Insomnia (2)

Dear players,

It's time for the final voting for the merged server name! Administration has selected the best names from all the submissions and now it's time for you to make the final vote.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, October 26th 2018, 8:33pm

Best server name ? i hope it's a joke

Friday, October 26th 2018, 9:14pm

Friday, October 26th 2018, 9:28pm

DarkMatter

Beginner

Where is option against all?
#PLACEHOLDER#

Friday, October 26th 2018, 9:29pm

Evolution and Elysium is pretty good...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 7:38am

Nandita

Intermediate

I am still for "Nandita and Friends"

Also this vote is like every vote here. "You can vote but we decide what you can vote for" :(

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:19am

Quoted

"You can vote but we what you can vote for"

I think thay schold choce for what you can vote for

As a player you identify vvith guild or server on you play

And novv you log in to game, and think oh "Nevv Frontier, my home i vvill fight for, this serv is best" or oh "Sexy pirates is best, i vvill kick buts another guilds"

Maybe "Nandita and Friends" is nice name for you and your friends, but another vvho vvill log in vvill think "meh" or vvill can't identify vvith it much

Also your name you sugested have nothink similar to Allods Online

for exemple look on names thay chosed vvhat your first think coming to your head?

New Age/Davvn/Order? -> Oh nevv times are coming lets go fight and make nevv history ! (have simillar to Aoidos and nevv life thay started after batle of gods)

Evolution? -> Ther vvas hard times, but in order to survive vve need adapt and schovv us povver in order to survive ! (have similar to Sogot and nevv demon clas, cuz vve fighted demons until vve vvas become a one)

Forgotten Lands? -> VVhat amazing hiden and undiscovered mistery vvaiting for us?, lets log in and check! (got similar to incoming 10.0 patch and Allods 2 vvho vvill be in future vvhen no one remember vvhat vvas happyn in past or allods you fight evry day to discovver vvhat thet Forgotten Lands vvill bring you this time)

Exodus? -> Legs go leave dark times Nihaz vvas bring us and bring little light to this vvorld :D ! ( remind of 5.0 6.0 7.0 .. 9.0 patch vvhen somethink vvas start and end and don't back

Sinergium/Synergos -> The enemy of my enemy is my friend, lets log in and find some vve vvill can rely on ^^ ( Synergy between Order of progres/creation/balas or even gyberlings/elfs/kanians in order to fight imps, vvitchout a enemy evryone culd go to another vvay :D)

Elysium -> After my battle finish, and i vvill can't fight more, Elysium/Valhalla vvaiting for me >.< ! ( greck mitology = aoidos also All story about Tensses and Purgatory ^^)

and etc :thumbup:

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:24am

Yeah you have some true words Xrade..

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:57am

vvho vvrote these vvise vvords vvas it you Xrade19 or did you copied them?

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 12:42pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Quoted

"You can vote but we what you can vote for"

I think thay schold choce for what you can vote for

As a player you identify vvith guild or server on you play

And novv you log in to game, and think oh "Nevv Frontier, my home i vvill fight for, this serv is best" or oh "Sexy pirates is best, i vvill kick buts another guilds"

Maybe "Nandita and Friends" is nice name for you and your friends, but another vvho vvill log in vvill think "meh" or vvill can't identify vvith it much

Also your name you sugested have nothink similar to Allods Online

for exemple look on names thay chosed vvhat your first think coming to your head?

New Age/Davvn/Order? -> Oh nevv times are coming lets go fight and make nevv history ! (have simillar to Aoidos and nevv life thay started after batle of gods)

Evolution? -> Ther vvas hard times, but in order to survive vve need adapt and schovv us povver in order to survive ! (have similar to Sogot and nevv demon clas, cuz vve fighted demons until vve vvas become a one)

Forgotten Lands? -> VVhat amazing hiden and undiscovered mistery vvaiting for us?, lets log in and check! (got similar to incoming 10.0 patch and Allods 2 vvho vvill be in future vvhen no one remember vvhat vvas happyn in past or allods you fight evry day to discovver vvhat thet Forgotten Lands vvill bring you this time)

Exodus? -> Legs go leave dark times Nihaz vvas bring us and bring little light to this vvorld :D ! ( remind of 5.0 6.0 7.0 .. 9.0 patch vvhen somethink vvas start and end and don't back

Sinergium/Synergos -> The enemy of my enemy is my friend, lets log in and find some vve vvill can rely on ^^ ( Synergy between Order of progres/creation/balas or even gyberlings/elfs/kanians in order to fight imps, vvitchout a enemy evryone culd go to another vvay :D)

Elysium -> After my battle finish, and i vvill can't fight more, Elysium/Valhalla vvaiting for me >.< ! ( greck mitology = aoidos also All story about Tensses and Purgatory ^^)

and etc :thumbup:

I don't have any Friends.

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 1:05pm

It is pity that not all names are available for vote. Whats the problem to show all names? Everyone has the same chance and the name with the most votes wins..thats all. But this its not fair at all. :thumbdown:

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 1:54pm

Quoted

I don't have any Friends.

Sugest vote on Sinergium/Synergos name then :D

Synergy good vvith another players also increst a chance to find someone, after you vvill shovv a vvill to ofc ^^
About irl, i sugest tinder or meet place you like or expect ppl you vvant find for
Exemple

You go to dance club if you vvant meet simple ppl
You go to gym if you vvant meet health or good build ppl
You go to busness meetings to find ppl having bussnes knovvlage
If you have problem to talk someone or you value your talking skill lovv, go start talk in some problem call meetings vvher 8-12ppl come and talk about they problems

Quoted

vvho vvrote these vvise vvords vvas it you Xrade19 or did you copied them?

Computer after using a signal from keyboard

Quoted

It is pity that not all names are available for vote. Whats the problem to show all names? Everyone has the same chance and the name with the most votes wins..thats all. But this its not fair at all

it's not fair to think you have right for somethink not belonging to you and trying to change my.com liberal right of choice :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Oct 27th 2018, 2:20pm)

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:10pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Sugest vote on Sinergium/Synergos name then :D

Meh, I can't identify with it much. Also this name has nothing similar to Allods Online I think.

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:18pm

rokkoo525

Trainee

:evil:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rokkoo525" (Oct 27th 2018, 2:29pm)

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:25pm

Yaratıcılığınıza hayran kaldım. Daha önceden gördüğümüz duyduğumuz isimleri, filmlerin isimlerini kopyalayıp yapıştırmışlar. İyi iş ! :thumbdown:
!!! KİNG WAS HERE !!!

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:27pm

rokkoo525

Trainee

Yanlış bilgi vermişsiniz. 29 ekime kadar isim önerilerinizi yazın demiştiniz. Size güvenerek herzamanki gibi hataya düştüm :D 27 ekim 29 ekim arası oylama yapılacaktır deseydiniz belki başka arkadaşlarda bu yarışmaya katılabilrlerdi.

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:42pm

Quoted

Meh, I can't identify with it much. Also this name has nothing similar to Allods Online I think.

Ofc ther vvill be ppl vvho vvill can't find thay identify or complain about evrythink but notice only 4 ppl vvrited about it for novv and 80ppl vvho not get problem used a right of vote

As a democracy choice of solving problem, you can't make evryone happy
the democracy choice of solving problem is for make many ppl happy posible

thets vvhy even if 10 ppl vvill be not happy bigger number vvill, it's hovv this look

Quoted

Best server name ? i hope it's a joke

nightfury kak names to pick...

DarkMatter

Where is option against all?

you can vote for 1 star in bottom of page, if this thread vvill be rated of 1 start by many ppl, it vvill be noticed, and increst your chance for any feedback

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Oct 27th 2018, 2:59pm)

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 4:37pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Can u buy a Keyboard with "W" cuz i cant take u serious when all I read is like a bad Polish V accent :D (with the grammar aswell)
I am PioPico

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 6:12pm

Nandita

Intermediate

As a democracy choice of solving problem, you can't make evryone happy
the democracy choice of solving problem is for make many ppl happy posible

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 6:33pm

Quoted

Can u buy a Keyboard with "W" cuz i cant take u serious when all I read is like a bad Polish V accent :D (with the grammar aswell)

your not supposed take ppl in internet serios :D

Quoted

Nandita

:thumbup:

Rate this thread