You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 7:02pm

When will this server merge-game end lol?! Why do you guys keep bothering in making a second F2P server if you later are going to merge it into one server anyways?! I've literally seen this happening quite a lot back then in Gpotato. And now its also happening here at My.Com?! I really don't get it honestly. But its getting old and boring in my opinion.

And about the names...why don't you just call it “free to play server”. I mean it sounds a lot better then the names on the list anyways lol.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Dec 9th 2018, 1:23am)

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 7:02pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Haha I guess every post u done is a joke then ;P
I am PioPico

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 7:16pm

Quoted

Haha I guess every post u done is a joke then ;P

Nah, it's satira

but you vvas close ;P

Quoted

When will this server merge-game end lol?! Why do you guys keep bothering in making a second F2P server if you later are going to merge it into one server anyways?

Merge
+ More ppl to play vvith
+ Smal cristal price for ppl vvho vvas came from Equalibrium
+ Same language
+ bg/arena pop more often
- You need fight for title harder

VVhy you see this as somethink negative ?(

Quoted

But its getting old and boring in my opinion

your opinion is not much valuable vvitchout any arguments in my opinion

Quoted

And about the names...why don't you just call it “free to play server”. I mean it sounds a lot better then the names on the list anyways lol.

You have "free to play server" as a group novv in that list, but you culd sugest this idea before vote time ^^

Also soulness name isin't much atractive, aren't it? :D

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Oct 27th 2018, 8:00pm)

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 8:41pm

Quoted

Merge
+ More ppl to play vvith
+ Smal cristal price for ppl vvho vvas came from Equalibrium
+ Same language

VVhy you see this as somethink negative ?(

I'm not saying that the merge is a bad thing! Where did i say that?! If you don't understand English very well, then perhaps you should take some English classes first instead of talking irrelevantly here. I just wondered WHY creating a extra F2P server to later MERGE into 1 F2P server?! Shouldn't it be more easier for them to just leave it to 1 F2P server like in the beginning?! And to not create any more to later merge them all together?! Do you understand my point here now, or do you need some extra help?! lol

<edited>

Quoted

You have "free to play server" as a group novv in that list, but you culd sugest this idea before vote time ^^

Also soulness name isin't much atractive, aren't it? :D

Its the game that should attract, not the server name lol. :D

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 28th 2018, 8:00pm) with the following reason: insults

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 10:53pm

Quoted

I'm not saying that the merge is a bad thing! Where did i say that?!

"But its getting old and boring in my opinion."

Are in your opinion geting old and boring is positive?

Quoted

Learn how to read pls. I just wondered WHY creating a extra F2P server to later MERGE into 1 F2P server?!

+ Nevv ppl join nevv server
- forget to put exchanger in first days
- ppl left server
Merge
+ More ppl to play vvith
+ Same language

Quoted

Shouldn't it be more easier for them to just leave it to 1 F2P server like in the beginning?!

No one can't predict future in 100%, creating nevv server vvher nevv ppl got fresh start vvasn't bad idea at all, more problem vvas marketing, adversing,no exchanger npc in begining , and too late lv 75 box +6 runes for nevv players in my opinion

<edited>

Quoted

Its the game that should attract, not the server name lol. :D

In my opinion both are important, some ppl can stop or not start plaing on server named "Cute Ponys" or "Muslim Server" becose in first exemple player can't take his game serios, and in secound exemple it vvill discriminate his christian religion and feelings

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 28th 2018, 8:04pm) with the following reason: answer to a deleted comment

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 7:29am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Just ignore him, he dont know what he is talking about :D
I am PioPico

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 11:52am

Quoted

bcz people already did it after announcement and rates went down?

oh boiiiiiiiiii

sure :D

hf vvith 15k-20k per bc exchange in NF :thumbsup:

or empty ah

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Oct 28th 2018, 12:00pm)

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 1:09pm

Oh cmon, Evolution? New Frontier, Equilibrium, Smugglers Paradise... Evolution... It maybe sounds big and fancy, but this server name simply does not fit to this game.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 1:16pm

Well, 10.0 is coming too, so Evolution will fit i think...

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 1:47pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

New Dawn fits more tho if u look on the listed names
I am PioPico

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 2:01pm

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 3:09pm

Well, the best solution would have been if they put all of the suggested names on a list

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 5:40pm

don't let equilibrium players come with gold from there! exchange their gold with bc and merge after that!

how you can prevent that if someone buys 20k-38k bc(especially during this cheap 20k bc event) and exchange his bcs with gold at 15k rate(i don't know how much it is in there now). then he comes to main server and exchange his gold with bc.

that can doubles the exchange rates in main server. maybe more...

if you do this like that you ll lose more than half of new frontier players. so you lose everybody to make a few peeps happy.

All conditions are fulfilled to kill the game.

gg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE ARE BAD RICH PPL LUL

Rate this thread