Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

29. 10. 2018, 12:47

im new in Allods, need some help

Hello guys,
it's my first time playin' Allods Online
i don't know if im in the right section or not
but all what i gonna say is
how should i get some fun in allods?
all i can do is do boring tasks with bots and kill bots monsters, etc
i cant even meet any players
if anyone can help me :)

29. 10. 2018, 13:03

ironist

Apprenti

Travail: Professional Procrastinator

• Envoyer un message privé

Just try to level up as fast as you can. Most people playing the game are lvl 80 so it is normal for you not to see anyone while levelling up. =)
Rave

30. 10. 2018, 15:04

if u want a passionate suggestion, come in the Smuggler's Paradise (p2p) server, there will be WAY faster leveling speed and growth of your character and mostly server now require half of the cost to be played, means 5€/month OR if u spend for whole 6 months u'll pay 3/month wich atm is related to content inside game the best game so far to spend some money into

and mostly empire needs more ppl to make some good content and your growth can be valuable since atm is pointless going in f2p server, way too strong players who put way too much money inside that makes the game uncompetitive anymore

30. 10. 2018, 22:12

Travail: Studying

31. 10. 2018, 03:45

Travail: Studying

he is doomed :(
I am PioPico

Noter cette discussion