You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 29th 2018, 5:40am

Max rubies/talents?

If you do just World Mysteries and dont buy them through the cash shop, whats the max rubies and talent points one could hope to aquire?

Monday, October 29th 2018, 3:35pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I think 66 rubies and 73 talents
I am PioPico

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 9:11am

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 9:37am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Maybe u get some more cuz its pay to play, cuz we have +8 rubies from Cash shop and max is 74
I am PioPico

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 2:33pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Maybe u get some more cuz its pay to play, cuz we have +8 rubies from Cash shop and max is 74
Correct. P2P server gets, I believe, +3 rubies and +3 talent points to represent getting the first three mage pages and the first two talent scrolls. I believe they also get free blue (may now be epic) second earring, among other things in order to represent some level of CS that the devs felt at the time a player had to have to have a ghost of a chance at doing any of the raids they were designing.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky