You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 8:48pm

character immediately at 65 as in the F2P server? WHY NOT?

why there is no possibility to have the character immediately at 65 as in the F2P server?
In my opinion this could increase the population, because doing from level 0 to the maximum level is a suicide now :wacko: :wacko:

Monday, November 5th 2018, 8:50am

I am 56 in 4 days, is ok. I came back after a very long break, I am very old gpotato user (closed beta and open beta).

Monday, November 5th 2018, 10:49am

I am 56 in 4 days, is ok. I came back after a very long break, I am very old gpotato user (closed beta and open beta).
They removed the level boost and the other gifts with a recent update. You have to level by other means now. (e.g. timeless space)

Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:02am

dragagon

Unregistered

This has been explained in the past by AOP, defining p2w to p2p.
I cannot find this post right now so I'll try to re-explain it quickly.
f2p has an item called Miraculous Ark. This is ONLY available from the boutique - buyable with BC/real money.
It's considered a p2w item because you buy time.
Anything p2w considered is paying real money to win time you'd have lost if you farmed whatever you'd farm for.
Because p2p is all but p2w, based on fair and equal to everyone with no real life interferences, there is no way to "buy" yourself time to reach endgame.
If this makes sense to you :)

Monday, November 5th 2018, 2:17pm

They removed the level boost and the other gifts with a recent update. You have to level by other means now. (e.g. timeless space)
Well, I like to play, if you know what I mean. That time void is kinda boring and is harder as you lvl up. I like to enjoy the game, some ppl in my guild say you can make 80 in one weekend. I lvl'd up mostly by questing, in void I only farmed marks. Game is a LOT friendlier than before. I like it and I am not disappointed I came back. All fine, my guildies are friendly, my mentor makes sure I have lots of gold (we do the mentoring quest every 5 lvls). In weekend XP is 3x, is lightning fast as long as you have marks. I came from a different game, where lvling was a pain and it was also pay 2 win. This p2p server is awesome.

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 8:54am

I understand what you mean, but games come or gw2 once bought give you the opportunity to have at least one character almost at the highest level.
this in my opinion helps a lot to get new people in the game, so I do not understand why they do not do such a thing if a person buy collector's editions.
Not all people can play many hours, so the idea of ​​starting over from 0 discourages them from entering this server
(especially now that there are 80 levels)
I also understand that they put the lucky moments, they are a good thing, but if a person can not play the good week I'm almost useless. also the fact that it has lowered the price does not seem to have been much publicized. it's a shame because this game is beautiful, especially if played with many people.
it seems like the developers do not give importance to this server
and it's a pity.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 7:34am

Yeah is slower during the week plus I don't have so much time to play, but I ain't in a hurry.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 9:42am

so I do not understand why they do not do such a thing if a person buy collector's editions

likely because it will provide a large advantage to the ones buying the CE and the idea of subscription is that donators wont have any advantage
account buying is not OK according to the ToS but its totally ok if you invite a friend to your place and let him play on your account ;)