You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 10:48am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Tournament of Blood Feedback

What do you think of the Blood Tournament?

A total of 60 Votes have been submitted.

37%

I like it, I'm participating! (22)

38%

I like the idea, but I won't participate (23)

5%

I don't like the idea, but I follow the news (3)

20%

I don't like nor care about the event (12)

English
Dear players!

As most of you know, the Blood Tournament has started ! We would like to hear your feedback regarding the event! Please comment all your throught and ideas so far below in the comments to this thread and vote for the poll option that you relate to the most.

Your thoughts are very important to us.

German / Deutsch
Liebe Spieler!

Wie die meisten von euch wissen, hat das Blutturnier begonnen ! Euer Feedback ist uns sehr wichtig! Wir würden uns freuen, wenn ihr all eure Meinungen und Ideen (bzgl. des Events) unten als Kommentar schreiben würdet. Anschließend bitten wir euch an unserer Umfrage teilzunehmen.

Wir freuen uns auf eure Feedbacks.

Umfrage und Antworten:

Was denkst du über das Blutturnier?
  • Ich mag es und mache mit!
  • Die Idee gefällt mir, aber ich werde nicht am Turnier teilnehmen.
  • Mir gefällt die Idee nicht, aber ich verfolge die News zum Event.
  • Ich mag das Event nicht und es interessiert mich auch nicht.

French / Français
Chers joueurs!

Comme vous le savez, le Tournoi de Sang a commencé ! Nous aimerions prendre connaissance de votre avis concernant l’évènement ! Veuillez commenter tous vos avis et idées dans les réponses de ce sujet et de voter dans le sondage l’option qui vous concerne le plus.

Votre avis est très important pour nous.

Sondage, question et réponses:

Que pensez-vous du Tournoi de Sang?
  • J'aime ça, j’y participe!
  • J'aime le concept, mais je ne participerai pas
  • Je n'aime pas, mais je suis les nouvelles
  • Je n'aime pas et je ne suis pas intéressé

Turkish / Türkçe
Sevgili oyuncular!

Birçoğunuzun da bildiği gibi Kan Turnuvası başladı ! Etkinlikle ilgili geri dönüşlerinizi bizim için çok önemli! Lütfen fikirlerinizi ve düşüncelerinizi bu konunun altında belirtin ve oylamada uygun gördüğünüz seçeneğe oy verin.

Düşünceleriniz bizim için önemli.

Oylama soruları ve cevapları:

Kan Turnuvası hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz?
  • Beğendim, turnuvaya katılıyorum.
  • Fikri beğendim ama turnuvaya katılmayacağım.
  • Fikri beğenmedim ama haberleri takip edeceğim.
  • Etkinliği ne sevdim ne de umrumda.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, November 9th 2018, 12:56pm

dragagon

Unregistered

People are still falling through the floor upon using "step through shadows" from summy, or cobra dashing from scout. This is gamebreaking, especially on an important event as these.
My party has lost a ranked fight once already this way, and there's no way turning it around. It's very saddening losing due to a bug.

What I also noticed, and I am very saddened about is how FAST it is POSSIBLE to get a BIG BAG and ALL THE COSTUMES IN THE WORLD on a new TEMPORARY SERVER but if we talk about p2p server, all we get is WE ARE WORKING ON IT for about SEVERAL MONTHS NOW!!!!
Disgusting!

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:33pm

Penance

Beginner

I will give a feedback of my own regarding the unbalanced game play that allods has had through out the years.
There has been so much talk how much allods is pay to win, no skills required to play the game etc.... guess what it's so true.

I myself am a player that have been playing this game ever since open beta, i've seen every single class update, and every time it gets more depressing. Once 3.0 came out the game play became totally luck based, from random mage forces to random fana stacks / cannons etc you name it .... and today we have 1 maybe 2 classes that are viable for 3vs3, it's so depressing i have no words for it ....
You guys do not let other classes to shine or at least be same threat as other ones, for example you boost mage a lot, but at the same time you boost psi, what is the point in that ? this class has now perma -15 % damage income from their meditation, more consistant damage, consistant anti heal ( - 40 % ) consistant vulnerability and trust me when i say it's perma because most psis now a days are using swiftness to sustain shields / invisibility / meditations to keep up with their rotations up leaving mage to dust.

Lets talk about the scout now, people have been talking for so long how weak the scout has been, recent updates says otherwise
it is so boring to play against scouts, almost perma swingout, any AoE does not hurt them at all, in fact it even tickles lol... dodge chance up to 30 % basically will leave 0 damage on the scout even if he is on 1 % hp, and now they can heal really good ?
And why must we have any supports such as bards in this game ? Full control, and without the class no party has a chance to win

Who is balancing these classes ? whoever it is fire him/her ....

Back in the day of 42nd patch most classes were actually balanced and farming gear was much more interesting than what it is today
Why do we have astral gear ? when we can raid to get gear and not some crappy artifacts that will expire in a few months

Overall the event is awesome, but since many does not know how to play any other class but their own outside scout / psi they most likely do not want to pvp, way to unbalanced even for a player such as myself that has everything in this game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Penance" (Nov 9th 2018, 2:41pm)

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:52pm

Mapz

Trainee

I like this kind of events, even though I'm not taking part in it for multiple reasons, not last the fact I'm a filthy casual. Nevertheless i would really like to get to know what is happening over there, is the management planning on making some kind of article/resume with at least the results of the fights? Not sure if anyone is actually streaming them, some probably are but not all. The ranking page shows the ranking (duh) but would be nice to know who fought against who and which was the result, at least for the advanced and final stages of the competition.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:02pm

As far as I know, Top 5 teams are from Russian Server, and I guess more will come to farm us EU plebs :wacko:

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:03pm

while this event seems a nice idea in general, there are multiple reasons i personally do not care at all for it

reasons are:

- its at a fixed time and i dont have fixed times for the game, so its uncertain whether i can participate or not
- it is for 3 vs 3 players and i am a singleplayer; the coordination with other players is too much effort for me to have fun
- ticket cannot be bought with blue crystals

it would be interesting to have some sort of 1 vs 1 tournament, battles going on for several days along with a ranking system, winner is the one with the most victories (you can sign with the "normal" battleground menu)
(further ideas regarding the topic 1vs1 tournament: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&threadID=4227)

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:29pm

I like this event very much in general. 3v3 is the best pvp experience you can get in this game.
Saying that i obviously mean pvp where people actually play their character on their own and don't have advantages because of macros/scripts.
Sadly some teams in this tournament use these kind of tools to have an advantage. Not sure if it's allowed or not.
It's kinda a big deal if you don't have to target your enemies to cc them for example.

About balancing... It's always very hard to balance an activity like 3v3.
With specs like sup bard/sup engi you make it even harder since it's impossible to play without them so one spot is automatically locked.
In wow you also have certain 3v3 comps that stick out and are god tier but you have way more diversity than in allods.
We have 11 classes here and only two comps are viable. That's definitely awful.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:18pm

I know one MMO with perfectly balanced PvP... and actually every class there is perfectly balanced too. It is VERY boring (it felt like playing one class is enough to get the feel for all the other ones...).
If You really want perfectly balanced tournament do not use skill system which is already in game. Instead create simple shell (vehicle maybe) for player which will disable all class abilities and stats giving in return ability to choose one of 3 roles (since it is 3 vs 3) with predefined set of skills, along with option to do some training before main event starts.

There is one balanced PvP instance available in game (Gladiator Game). Find out how popular it is...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:29pm

Mapz

Trainee

@Sideer: crabs tournament? Now that sounds cool!

Friday, November 9th 2018, 6:11pm

Friday, November 9th 2018, 7:40pm

Gogol

Beginner

I like the idea and i play on it BUT can we know why on RU 3x3 tournament they got a lot of activities to do to be better and train well ? I mean, they got an arena (useless ? hm, where should healers try hard stats and gameplay in that server ? Idk...), they also got heroics allods, useless ofc but always good to train classes and teamplay and also to give a chance to "non cs players" to got a descent char and try classes for official server after.

Russians always got same than us but ALWAYS better cuz they think before they act and it work well...Here server is open and that's all.

Anyway, good luck for all fighters and have fun :)

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:02pm

Very interesting and fun event in theory, but sadly it falls very short in practice. These events are known to be ruined by not only lack of group setups, but also people who need to use 3rd party programs to compensate for their lack of proper skill. I am very aware that russian players are known for using scripts and macros, but they aren’t the only ones that use this to gain advantages over others. Without mentioning names; we have a handful of players on our server that use scripts and macros without any consequences despite the game rules that prohibit this. The longer you ignore this fact, the faster you will lose the players’ interest in the game. Many players only find enjoyment in PvP and play this game for that sole purpose, but when you face players who cheat... What’s the point?

Some of our players entered the 3v3 tournament on russian servers a while back. They used macros and scripts to fight them. What would stop these players from bringing their programs to our server aswell? And now those russians are here trying to ruin the experience for us aswell. Deal with this problem quickly please. This is wrong in so many ways. I hate that the Allods team refuses to acknowledge this problem and allows players to abuse these programs to their own advantage. It has been going on for almost a year to my knowledge, and possibly much longer than this.

Please do something about this.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:40pm

rozetri

Intermediate

@Sideer: crabs tournament? Now that sounds cool!
Even better, low-level PvP. Just limit max level to 25/26. Most classes can't be fully developed by then, which gives you a lot of variation in how people choose to play. It also means a lot of the traits that unbalance certain classes can't be exploited because you simply can't accumulate everything you need.

Who is balancing these classes ? whoever it is fire him/her ....

Back in the day of 42nd patch most classes were actually balanced and farming gear was much more interesting than what it is today
Why do we have astral gear ? when we can raid to get gear and not some crappy artifacts that will expire in a few months

Overall the event is awesome, but since many does not know how to play any other class but their own outside scout / psi they most likely do not want to pvp, way to unbalanced even for a player such as myself that has everything in this game.
Preach it. Class balance in Allods got abandoned right around the time Kirah came out. It's been gradually getting stranger and stranger as time has gone on, to the point you can say almost for certain that some classes are being tweaked to encourage players to pay for class changes.

Very interesting and fun event in theory, but sadly it falls very short in practice. These events are known to be ruined by not only lack of group setups, but also people who need to use 3rd party programs to compensate for their lack of proper skill. I am very aware that russian players are known for using scripts and macros, but they aren’t the only ones that use this to gain advantages over others. Without mentioning names; we have a handful of players on our server that use scripts and macros without any consequences despite the game rules that prohibit this.
It's way more than a handful of people that use macros. It's essentially the only way to stay competitive at the top of the game, considering everyone else is likely using them, too. The problem is that they're not really detectable, it's normal computer behavior for instructions to be carried out one after another in a programmed sequence. As for 3rd party programs... yeah. I mean the whole paid add-on system ends up with part of the profit put into the pocket of mail.ru. Of course they're not going to go after that.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, November 9th 2018, 11:23pm

There will never be total fair balance in an MMO in terms of PVP. But allods is atm really bad since so FEW team comps are viable. There is no room for creativity almost in terms of classes being good in 3x3.
I hope the developers can realize this after our tournament and the one in RU.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 11:57pm

just get rekt by russian with their macro's and script and be quiet please. Nothing have been done in their server about this, don't ever think something will be done here. i'm laughing a lot when i see penance getting rekt by randoms. Really funny.

other than this, its a shame that no one wants to stream such event, players or cm. We've been waiting long time for this tournament.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 7:05am

It's way more than a handful of people that use macros. It's essentially the only way to stay competitive at the top of the game, considering everyone else is likely using them, too. The problem is that they're not really detectable, it's normal computer behavior for instructions to be carried out one after another in a programmed sequence. As for 3rd party programs... yeah. I mean the whole paid add-on system ends up with part of the profit put into the pocket of mail.ru. Of course they're not going to go after that.
I can tell with great certainty that the players who use scripts and macros on our server also abuse them outside of this tournament, and it i not to stay competitive because everyone else is using them. That is absolutely not the case at all, they use them knowing very well that it gives them an advantage over others. They are well aware of the fact that other competitors don’t use them, but yet they continue anyway. It’s making the game so dull, knowing you are up against these players. If anything it ruins the competition at this point, because nobody likes to play against others who don’t play with equal terms. It’s not even about cash shop advantage, scripts and macros provide a way different advantage, such as Kingduffy briefly mentioned. Not quite sure why he has a problem with this all of a sudden when he is playing amongst people who are known for exploiting this. I guess russians use more advanced scripts? There’s no need to hide this anymore, we need to stop it for good before it destroys this game further and this tournament along with it.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Defiant" (Nov 10th 2018, 8:22am)

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 1:43pm

Penance

Beginner

just get rekt by russian with their macro's and script and be quiet please. Nothing have been done in their server about this, don't ever think something will be done here. i'm laughing a lot when i see penance getting rekt by randoms. Really funny.

other than this, its a shame that no one wants to stream such event, players or cm. We've been waiting long time for this tournament.
And by who might that be ? i've never seen anyone beat me solo hand while staying legit with same class advantages

sup?

and for this 3vs3 tournament, dude i do not care about it since it's not just only me in the party and i cannot affect what programs enemy team is using against us.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 3:58pm

I'm just laughing so hard after reading this, ascendacy groups are complaining cus they are getting raped but half of them use macros/addons for while... maybe that's the first time they are fighinting against someone abusing macros/scripts, but when someone don't need to press some keys like Phantoms/Swingout or even pressing a single key to use everything that increase your dmg in less than one seacond it's fine, right ? Hypocrites.
Wolti zzZZ

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 1:01am

And by who might that be ? i've never seen anyone beat me solo hand while staying legit with same class advantages

sup?

and for this 3vs3 tournament, dude i do not care about it since it's not just only me in the party and i cannot affect what programs enemy team is using against us.
Yeah of course if anyone beat you he obviously using a 3rd program lul, we saw that with fakenews video where we can hear voices, being coordinate with ccs to kill your party in like 3 seconds. I think you have to gave birth to 5 penance + you and make a party to maybe have a chance to win LUL. You're so arrogant, you never did anything for the community, only for you small person. Gl for the rest of the tournament.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 1:19am

Penance

Beginner

sup?

Yeah of course if anyone beat you he obviously using a 3rd program lul, we saw that with fakenews video where we can hear voices, being coordinate with ccs to kill your party in like 3 seconds. I think you have to gave birth to 5 penance + you and make a party to maybe have a chance to win LUL. You're so arrogant, you never did anything for the community, only for you small person. Gl for the rest of the tournament.
i'm sorry do i owe anything to the community ?

You make way to big of a assumption to think i care about 6vs6 or any group fights, as long i have no solo control over something i could care less, i play for fun when it comes to that unlike yourself calling me out for what exactly? who's the dumb one here, you or me for putting such arrogant accusations into a topic that has nothing to do with it?

These people are well aware what i can do to them in terms of banning / reporting / making videos with solid proof that will make your head spin
i just cannot be botherd with randoms anymore, that is why i barly post anymore videos to fed up with cheaters i just wanted to say my say that is all.
This server has to low population to begin with and for you to spit words out like if you were to know sometihng makes me giggle.

Rate this thread