You are not logged in.

New Frontier Mysterious note: Ammer

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 8:20am

Mysterious note: Ammer

This absurdity of the execution of this quest is astounding to me. Releasing it with scrolls that need to respawn after being opened ONCE, when obviously a lot of people from both servers are going to be doing the quest is ridiculous in and of itself, but then getting up to the 17th scroll and being restricted to 5 15 minute periods, 3 hours apart and a 12 hour window where its not at all possible is beyond absurd. There seems to be no consideration at all here for players in assorted time zones who may only have limited windows of opportunity to play, and this looks like a heavy handed attempt to force interest in the "Dionic Games" brought in with the 75 patches. Nobody likes to play them because they are full of bugs, and its ridiculous to force us to for a new quest line. I understand the devs may be proud of this feature they've developed, but forcing us to play it instead of working on fixing the collision bugs (which, by the way, are rampant through the whole game) is more likely to annoy people than garner interest in the feature.

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 11:35am

homerosi

Intermediate

1. You dont have to do this quest
2. The rewards is only a toy and an achievement
3. The scrolls spawn somewhere else nearby if someone picks one up
4. Come do it on p2p, easy I got mine after race popped!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 8:17am

It is an old style RPG quest, takes time and effort to complete. Just do chariot race once per day and You will get it done eventually. If You really want do do it asap take race quest and ignore all other participants, just look for the note and delete q afterwards.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sideer" (Nov 10th 2018, 10:24am)

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 12:34pm

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 4:18pm

There is several NPCs in coliseum with daily quests to do different activities. One of them is chariot race.

And no. You can't really ignore other participants. When first person picks note there is only 15 sec before it vanishes completely and won't spawn again in same time frame.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 11:12pm

dragagon

Unregistered

how to get this quest

It's in your mailbox

Rate this thread