Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

I am feelink thank you for put this event but i aren't think thatz you thought well on putin invasion.

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

I am feelink thank you for put this event but i aren't think thatz you thought well on putin invasion.

hm ... russian hackers

A feedback after this first day of fight :

Enjoying a lot the fights because for the first time since a long time, there is challenge and good parties are all there to compete.
The problem is mostly that even if I enjoy playing agaisnt good parties that push you to improve and get better, the russians teams will take the rewards for the International server players. But I don't have any ideas about you guys can do about it.

To be honest if this kind of server could stay, connected with russians and if you needed to pay a subscription to play, I will definitly pay for having 24/7 PVP with ranks and rewards :) !

Thema bewerten