You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 2:19am

I am feelink thank you for put this event but i aren't think thatz you thought well on putin invasion.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 10:51am

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 12:06pm

Nandita

Intermediate

I am feelink thank you for put this event but i aren't think thatz you thought well on putin invasion.

hm ... russian hackers

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 4:30pm

A feedback after this first day of fight :

Enjoying a lot the fights because for the first time since a long time, there is challenge and good parties are all there to compete.
The problem is mostly that even if I enjoy playing agaisnt good parties that push you to improve and get better, the russians teams will take the rewards for the International server players. But I don't have any ideas about you guys can do about it.

To be honest if this kind of server could stay, connected with russians and if you needed to pay a subscription to play, I will definitly pay for having 24/7 PVP with ranks and rewards :) !

Rate this thread