Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, November 12th 2018, 10:34am

dragagon

Misafir

10.0 hints by Mysterious Wanderers

Hello everyone,
decided to throw in the hints for 10.0 so people that would wish could discuss some of them, and for people coming behind, giving them a look at how it went and very interestingly, how the devs went over it!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:
[Could not get the picture - if someone remembers what it was or could get it back somehow, let me know!]

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11:

Monday, November 12th 2018, 10:47am

dragagon

Misafir

For day 1 I'd say the devs are saying that they knew that they've gone the wrong way with the game, and hope to start a new beginning that people will like.
Also praising that it's been a good run with Allods Online, that it was wonderful.

Day 2 is where devs hint to you that 10.0 is coming closer by telling you that the darkness is coming closer (Nihaz's darkness), but also subtly telling us we're not good listeners :(

On day 3 it's being made clear where we will play 10.0: on a different earth, under a different sky.
Also hinting thatb our "deeds" will be gradually erased - I think this is a nod towards hoping all the bad the devs have done before to the game, that they hope people will forget it by playing 10.0 over the course of time. I'd think about all the CS items they have implemented that made so many players disappear (leave/quit).

On day 4 they try to relax the player by telling him/her that everything will be alright, and that we're the main character. Sadly ALL of us are the main characters so it kinda broke it for me that I am not the special one, haha.

On day 5 they hint again about 10.0's new world, "welcoming everyone" is telling me also about the new players/returning players, where CS will be non-existant/reset, players will feel welcome and not behind, in slack.
Also stating that everything that happens for a reason, was made so due to you, or for you.

On day 7 they hint again about 10.0 by trying to build up hype over what will happen. "Our old names will mean nothing soon, you'll see" tells me that again, they hope to clear their old names, and tags people gave "p2w" to the game, to have a new beginning and start.

On day 8 it's a repeating prophecy from day 1.

On day 9 it tells us not to be scared of darkness. That it's something on our side. That 10.0 is very near, meaning it's the next big thing as update to come. at the same time saying it's far away, makes me think that they want to make players hyped and curious to 10.0.

Day 10 is a repeating prophecy of day 2.

Day 11 is a repeating prophecy of day 4.

Monday, November 12th 2018, 6:25pm

While I generally agree with your statements, I would remain cautious about reading too much into those texts. You mention things like a fresh start or eradicating past deeds, and you interpret it (partially?) as a statement from the devs: "We went wrong with the game, there was too much P2W and we acknowledge that it cost us a lot of players. So now we're starting anew and hopefully our mistakes will be forgotten."

I do not think they would put that in these quest texts. I think the deeds refer to us, the characters. The new update will probably throw the descendents of current Sarnautians into some sort of Dark Age, which means current Sarnaut lore will be lost in WARP. Also our efforts to save and stabilize the world will be eradicated, because the Darkness will claim it all.

I think the devs do indeed acknowledge that P2W in Allods is pretty strong these days, and that they need some form of a reboot or a fresh start, but I do not believe they intend to create a game that is, or will remain, not P2W. WARP is, I think, their way of breathing some new life into the IP, and if it gains a lot of traction, maybe it will remain fair for some time, but I do not think they regard it as a mistake what they did to Allods with the lootboxes and the pricy combat mounts, they just acknowledge they can't add to that pile forever.

I would love to live in a world where WARP turns out and remains a fair game in the manner of GW2 or ESO, but I do not think the wanderers hint at this. :) I will still try the new game and likely enjoy it, Sarnaut is Sarnaut, and I love the world and story.

EDIT: Imho, the Wanderers saying "It's so near, yet so far away" is a bit of a playful breaking of the 4th wall. WARP's story will take place in the far future ("so far away"), but the update will arrive early next year, I assume ("so near"). And story-wise, the hero of Sarnaut is hinted to time travel to where WARP takes place, he vanishes around the time when Nihaz starts claiming Sarnaut. So even though it's in the far future to others, we, the players, can simply skip 150 years worth of darkness, chaos, and war. Otherwise our characters would have died of old age at the time of WARP kicking off. ;)

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Artakha" (Nov 12th 2018, 6:33pm)

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:26pm

I doub the know where they did the mistake. For me its limited skill tree, and tech-like mounts and gear, and thats the reason I stopepd playing Allods.
I agree with Artakhas statement more. They dont write a humble confession, they write about what awaits the characters.

I have a big worries that Allods 2 will be even more lobby based (sit in main and sign for skirmish), with even more linear skill trees.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 7:22pm

I agree with RedCatCZ, why would they change if players still pay a tons of money infinitely and they do that again and again and again only for domination over othes in PvP... XD

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 9:55pm

Arushieru

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 184

Konum: Dark Realm

Meslek: At Ancient labyrinth

• Özel mesaj gönder

this is will be interesting
I was thinking about this new land and new sky
what about it they talking about those Forox Fugitives
who come to our private allod
Dont you think maybe the story will focus on them