You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 5:09am

I don't understand Russian, but the gameplay does not look particularly enticing. I thought they would be introducing an event system, but this looks more like WoW's world quests - as a primary form of progression. ;( Am I seeing this right?

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 8:28am

@Artakha Its lazy piece of work. World desigh is boring and everything looks same and generic, animations are terrible, combat system is amateurish. There is no feel for swinging and hitting, sword had no weight. Swinging effects are overdone and distracting. There are only few places that makes sence and its fairly nice, but the world in general feels soul-less.
But its a test server. Maybe the final product will be more yummi, but hype is over on my side. Iam dissapointed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Nov 18th 2018, 8:37am)

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 3:43am

The new version of allods, as shown in the video above is only an optional version of allods on a seperate server, is that correct?

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 4:45am

@Retributor Yes, correct. Allods 2 is a different game

Update on news: The release of Allods 2 will be delayed for God know how long. According to the poll, players have shown their dissapointment about the combat system. The developer are going to rework it a little bit, so the final version migh look mildly different from what we can see on test server.

I am happy aboout this decision, becouse combat system and its animations looks really terrible. They need some inspiration I think.

My suggestion:
1. Add some feeling for the weapons weight. At least like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGe8iV3klZs (its an actual dead game aborted by its company so I hope I dont violate any rules) Even this old game has better melee system. I dont know how about you, but I had this luck to hold a real life historical 1h sword, and it really weights like hella lot, but in the Allods 2 it looks like u r swinging with a plastic stick.
2. Make it so u cant go thro your enemys hitbox. Condition rule: the enemy needs to be agressive.

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:25am

SO are we being forced to play the allods 2 server ? i was told there was no runes or cash shop so what is going to happen to all the money we have poured into this game over the years to get what we have gotten and still pouring into the game before allods 2 comes out. If we are forced to lose all of our cash items it will be however a very bad move on the allods team in my eyes. I have put more money then needed in to this game and will quit very fast if we loose all of the cash items with out some kind of reinburstment. Also i have yet to find anything in english ABOUT the 10.0. Alll of the youtube videos is in RU or another language if anyone has ENGLISH videos wil you please post so i can look further into the objective of the game.

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:31am

Eddy

Intermediate

SO are we being forced to play the allods 2 server ? i was told there was no runes or cash shop so what is going to happen to all the money we have poured into this game over the years to get what we have gotten and still pouring into the game before allods 2 comes out. If we are forced to lose all of our cash items it will be however a very bad move on the allods team in my eyes. I have put more money then needed in to this game and will quit very fast if we loose all of the cash items with out some kind of reinburstment. Also i have yet to find anything in english ABOUT the 10.0. Alll of the youtube videos is in RU or another language if anyone has ENGLISH videos wil you please post so i can look further into the objective of the game.
omG, why u didnt read whole thread... NO, no1 is forcing u to play there... When u log in, u can choose warp or classic allods. If u decide to go in warp u have to create new char, and u are not going to lose your old chars from this allods. You wont lose anything...
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:34am

What is character "copy" thing? can we play with our classic allods char in warp?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Instinct" (Nov 21st 2018, 10:13am)

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:36am

Eddy

Intermediate

What is character "copy" thing? can we use play with our classic allods char in warp?
Char copy is for PTS, on Russian servers, u have option to copy your char from 1 server to the public test server. There is no option to copy char from classic allods for this Warp thing.. So its only if u want to test game and that is it...

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 10:31am

What about orcs? I mean they looking same or better/worse?

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 10:42am

Eddy

Intermediate

Yep, all races are the same, only u cant change figure of body... There is only 1 type of body size...

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 2:31pm

The races are mostly the same, except a tad more defined/high-rez, and their faces have better animation this time around. Looks more crisp, but not as innovative as could have been. ;) The body lock is likely because of limitations with their action combat system.

On the Russian PTS, Elves, Orcs, Humans and Aoidoi are playable. I think there should have been a new array of cosmetic options, but maybe they're reserving that for the cash shop, considering that there will be no rune system, and
Carnival masks will still be a currency in WARP.

There will be a premium membership buff that can be bought in different variations (1 week, 14 days, 1 month, I believe), this is pretty much the only relevant cash shop item on the PTS.

I have watched a levelling stream and am a little more optimistic now. Yes, the combat system needs work, but I now think they should go for it. If they make it a bit more fluid and a little less over-the-top, it could turn out alright in the end.

They seem to be trying other new things, such as jumping puzzles and ambush events. And the new zone really is quite pretty. Nothing too remarkable, but very pretty. Makes me feel like I felt when I first started the game and played on Evermeet and the Lightwoods.

I am still not too confident that they will lure in a lot of players with what they've shown so far, though.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:46pm

One question: Why the hell did they kept aoidos race..? Literally the only and the ugliest playable race that does not even fit into his world.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 4:31pm

One question: Why the hell did they kept aoidos race..? Literally the only and the ugliest playable race that does not even fit into his world.
I guess they were easy to implement in regards to action combat? Literally just humans with horns and arches and whatnot...

I actually like the concept of the Aoidos race, and I was thinking about rolling Aoidoi ranger. But yes, they seem a bit off in this new world. Lore-wise it makes sense that they are there, but atmosphere-wise, the Pridens would have been a much better fit for this environment, and Aoidoi should have come later!

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 4:44pm

Because of the feedback after their PTR weekend, the devs are taking more time to develop WARP. WARP and Allods 10.0. were originally meant to be a joint release, but now Allods 10.0. comes earlier, and WARP will be delayed a few more months.

Interestingly enough, there is no mention of new zones for AO. There will be powerful world bosses and collectible pets though. And level cap will be raised to 85. Apparently, Dragon Aspect will also come back.

Regarding WARP, the devs have created a poll to inquire about the action combat feature. Now people are not sure if they will even keep the action combat in WARP. ?(

If they don't, I will be pretty annoyed. Without action combat, WARP is pretty much a failed experiment. They just need to work on it and make it better! Now that I've seen them try it, I want them to push further, not back out.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 11:24pm

Some 10.0 changes

Anyone know the upcoming gearing system changes in the next patch? as well as other few significants changes such as those (translated from the russian website ) :

Increase the maximum level to 85

New powerful skills for all classes

Return of the Dragon's appearance!

The processing of the system of artifacts and the ability to get them not only in the adventures for the troops

New Dominion Awards and Changing the Mechanics of the Sunday Championship Dominion

Reducing the difficulty of heroic adventures and adventures for units

World bosses, to win over which will require several dozen players!

Taming and Collecting Pets

4 new opponents in the Observatory:
Hoof, Prophet, Wanderer and Cosmos

A little later (during several updates) they will be added:

The return of the "Spark Mausoleum"

PvP tournament in 6x6 format

The continuation of the history of personal alloda

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 2:39am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Sounds good :P
I am PioPico

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 8:18am

dragagon

Unregistered

rip warp, hello allods 10.0

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 8:21am

Finally some good news !!

Go back too the classics :thumbsup:

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 12:14pm

If anyone have details about the new gearing system please don't hesitate to share it here :)

Rate this thread