You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:40am

On Gpotato 1st month of account creation you had a daily and monthly limit for top-up, after the first month that limitation got removed. Maybe here is the same.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:38am

Aaaand its bugged again.
First it only accepted 10 euro for me.
Now i fill in creditcard information and it starts loading. and then resets all i just filled in.

No payment
No crystals.

Fix this please!
I

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:32pm

If you search a bit in the forums you can find a reply made not long ago by someone who actually looked at the site code and found proof that the credit card payment form is unfinished, e.g. it has a placeholder for card holder name; I checked it myself too, it's true (and fair enough it should be kinda suspicious that the interface lacks any kind of field for personal identification, right?). Paypal works like a charm though, I can testify to that, got my crystals instantly 2 times out of 2 :)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:44pm

They are aware the Billing Portal is incomplete, and are working on it.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:39pm

Ye Tepisch confirmed they are working on it.

In the meantime i just ask somebody to borrow me some :)
I

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:25pm

Hi Guys,

As far as I am aware we are still working on the system, unfortunately all the problems with the transfers took our top priority, once everything is stable after both merges we will be able to devote our time and effort on the "little" problems like this.

i have bought 120 dollars worth of coins and i didnt get a single one via pay pal i bougth them in 60's twice pls fix it

I have responded to your PM, please check that and follow the instructions there so we can look into it.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread