You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 2:59pm

Battleground low level

When I played on russian server (one of many) whenever I started bg level 23-something, it is like every minute. In Europe, you can not even start it. No time, nothing. Why is this like that? How so that russians have 5 servers with lots of guilds in each and EU has only one. Something has to done here. I got very fast mount there with compass event. Here I can't aford it. Make this game last p2w and people may enjoy. At least for mounts. Do not care for runes. Just make mounts avaliable so that anyone can move faster...

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 3:47pm

in begining of10.0 you vvill get dog (6 star) if you make nev character same as up to epic all scrols and runes 5, for novv that event is off

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 4:14pm

dragagon

Unregistered

free mounts by playing the game in p2p server, no p2w.
No pressure to spend more than others to be better.
Just the game & you.

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 12:27pm

free mounts by playing the game in p2p server, no p2w.

Actually you can get free mounts on both servers. Right now there is winter event running with decent mount available.