You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 11:46am

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 04/01/19

Dear Sarnaut,

The Magic Mosaic promotion has just started, and this year it is going to be really special! Strongboxes of the Mechanic are on sale, and this means you can breathe a new life into the legendary retro-machines!

Click on the link to learn more about the details.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 12:25pm

Guys, whats the average pricing of mounts for this sale?

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 11:21am

I tested this and it costs about 80 euro to get one ancient mount, which was the titan. This is really overpriced IMO.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 4:08pm

Sure 80 euro is expensive. Thanks for Ur experience !
What abt others? I have seen couple of winners of wraith, Spinner, but all of them were opposite faction.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 6:12pm

You know what? They do all possible sales before patch 10.00 came to game. Then lot of player leave game, because of new character creation on must.
So I think that is a bisnes plan, do max profite before this game end.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 12:07am

You know what? They do all possible sales before patch 10.00 came to game. Then lot of player leave game, because of new character creation on must.
stop spreading false information.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 3:11am

Quoted

pls stop spreading false information ^^

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 7:18am

stop spreading false information.

pls stop spreading false information ^^

Ow yeah? Then take a look on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppVq9EAx7A
HOW YOU EXPLAIN THIS???? ??? ???

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 8:01am

As far as I know from russian forums, 10.0 ist live right now on the russian servers, but Allods WARP (the new Allods) is not.

That video is probably from the test server.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 1:59pm

Hello,

Ow yeah? Then take a look on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppVq9EAx7A

This is from the test server (november 18th last year).

Players and I already answered you once, the "Warp" version of Allods was delayed, it has been officially announced here: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=8740

Quoted

Due to the fact that the mechanics of the “Edge of the World” need to be improved - its output will be postponed for a while, and the original “Allods” will receive their part of the upgrade in early December. With a brief list of these changes, we invite you to read below.

If you want to talk about version 10.0 of Allods, please use this thread: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…2650#post112650
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 6:50pm

Quoted

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 9th 2019, 7:01pm)

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 11:06pm

That is realy poetic, nice work Noah1, i'm touch.

But I tell you something. I know Allods well and I know greed of Allods well. I'll loud laugh so i'll break mine chair and roll no floor IF this what I wrote was right. They don't spend money on this "just for testing" new engine. They will use it as well in future. I think they don't care about "Old" players, they pay "enuf" for game. Now is time for "New Investment and new players". Let's see that happen on 10.00 patch, I'm just dying to know who has right.
My poor chair ;(

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 8:09am

But I tell you something. I know Allods well and I know greed of Allods well. I'll loud laugh so i'll break mine chair and roll no floor IF this what I wrote was right. They don't spend money on this "just for testing" new engine. They will use it as well in future. I think they don't care about "Old" players, they pay "enuf" for game. Now is time for "New Investment and new players". Let's see that happen on 10.00 patch, I'm just dying to know who has right.
My poor chair
please return where you came from by pressing here

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:36pm

Quoted

My poor chair ;(

Hello, we warned you 3 times you lack of knowledge and information

If you have any questions or vvant still complain pls use this existing threat about 10.0 patch

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26106

and don't do more oftopic to "Sale: Magic Mosaic topic" thx

but in short :

-> in 10.0 before you log in you vvill have option to chose "VVarp" or " "Classic Allods"
-> you vvill not lose your character, and clasic allods still vvill be developing
-> VVarp is another project, same like Clude Pirates vvas (sadly thay stoped Clude Pirates vvho vvas my fvourite game)
-> No one force you to make nevv char on VVarp, also creating char ther vvill not delete your char in Classic Allods
-> Ther vvas some topic about if you vvill play on VVarp you vvill can get some nice price to classic allods like temporary 13 rune if you make raid or somethink, but can't confirm is it true or oficial so someone can corect me here
-> i'm too lazy to find all informations for you

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 10th 2019, 3:48pm)

Rate this thread