Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Smugglers Paradise World Mystery quests issue

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

World Mystery quests issue

Hey,
I have been searching for this for a long while now and I am still stuck :(
Find quest does not work, google has nothing, allodsquestdatabase got me to dead ends, I am at my last points here.
I quested thru the whole game, I got maxed out and did all possible quests, I have ALL the raid quests unlocked but one, Tep's Pyramid. I cannot start irdrich, cannot start my ship building, cannot unlock tep's raid :(
That whole part is like locked or bugged out for me.
I can teleport to irdrich, can teleport to demon hunter ship, can jump into that wormhole, but that's where it ends. Cannot use the gongs in pearl ring. Cannot find any single quest, nothing! :(
I'd also like a mod to check in my char's quest data and see where it went wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gladia« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: title

Hello,

First of: forum moderators, nor Community Managers, can't do anything to players accounts, if you have an issue with your character/account, you have to submit a ticket to the customer support here:
http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US

About World Mystery Quests, you may first check this guides
- https://allods.my.com/en/worldmysteriesleague (League)
- https://allods.my.com/en/worldmysteriesempire (Empire)

If you don't have the quest, then you may have missed something elsewhere on other maps or you just don't have the required level to start the new quest line (43 is quite low, If I remember well, Irdrich was a much more higher lvl map, around 50/55.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gladia« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Rayofsshadow

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Studying

• Nachricht senden

If i remember correctly there is a Klawdia in the Astral plane there aswell, no?
I am PioPico

Hello,

43 is his spark level, no?

Yes you're right :D.

Then he may have missed a quest somewhere :/.

@Ray: There is a Klavdia in a lot of places, depending on the storyline you're at :/.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

I have done ALL the quests in the whole game, unlocked all raids meaning I did all WM's after and before it. I really looked on EVERY map, EVERY npc, the big npc's like important ones, and I found nothing but my raid quests and repeatable ones like reincarnation and dragon tear quests.
I really don't know what it is :( I sent a ticket already aswell.

Check your bag if you have Klavdia Brooch item or something similar and try to use it.
This part of story uses Irdrich, Pearl Ring, Windy Hills and Crystal Mountain sections in quest log. Some quests there are turned or taken from NPCs you summon or placed in separate planes.

Don't know what which parts of Pearl Ring you have unlocked so i can think 3 NPCs you could miss.
1. Kalvdia summoned with her brooch.
2. Charles summoned at teleports in Pearl Ring.
3. Ghost of mage in tower in Irdrich in ghost plane.

Thema bewerten