You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 2:47pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler and Black Friday offer! - 23/11/2018

Dear Sarnaut,
Wearing precious earrings, contrary to popular belief, is a practice enjoyed by both men and women around Sarnaut. However, tradition usually requires the wearing of only one earring… until today. Inside the Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler, you can find ancient parchments that allow you to wear a second earring and rock out in style!

More info here!

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 8:56pm

Any information when we'll get our BC? Around the 24th or 25th so you guys can say its a present altho we paid for it?
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 3:09pm

*poke* as reminder for the question above

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:37pm

Mapz

Trainee

Do not take this for 100% true, but if i remember correctly, the original news mentioned the refund being issued after 30 days (not sure if starting from purchase, from sale start or from sale end). That part got probably accidentally wiped out on a following edit in which they clarified the refund would not exceed 3k crystals.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 7:52pm

Hello,

The announcement says:

Quoted

IMPORTANT: Premium crystals will be added to your account a month after the offer is over. The refund amount cannot exceed 3000 premium crystals.
The sale ended on November 30th.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:17pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

It says Offer tho Gladia which ended 24th
I am PioPico

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:19pm

So will we get the premium cristalls now on the 24th or 30th of december?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:33pm

Hello,

Yep, I hesitated, that's why I gave the end date of the sale, as a maximum date.
We will know in 10 days :D.
Allods Online Discord
----

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:49am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

yepp
I am PioPico

Monday, December 31st 2018, 11:20am

Just remind you about wxtra bc!!

Monday, December 31st 2018, 1:41pm

Hello,

Yep, I hesitated, that's why I gave the end date of the sale, as a maximum date.
We will know in 10 days :D.
Yea, where are our premium cristals?

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 5:18am

The premium crystals still have not been sent out. This is pretty unnerving, as I wanted to spend them on the trader's fair ticket sale event. It would have worked if we'd have gotten them around Christmas, as was announced!

I hope they will be sent out today.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 4:32pm

Another day without our cristals.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 5:24pm

Hello,

The team did not forget about the premium crystals, but you may have to be a little more patient, as they won't be sent out this week :). We'll let you know if we have more information.
Allods Online Discord
----

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 11:00am

Hello,

The team did not forget about the premium crystals, but you may have to be a little more patient, as they won't be sent out this week :). We'll let you know if we have more information.

Ye i agree that they didnt forget even on about change details of extra bc from u get extra bc same amount to maximum 3k bc , in 6 hours between details changed!!!

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 1:18pm

Can you phrase that differently? Because I want to know what you're saying but this sentence makes zero sense to me. ?(
EDIT: Nevermind, I get it. They originally announced to give out the exact equivalent of what we spent in premium crystals but then quickly installed a cap of 3K premium crystals max so we wouldn't profit too much. The announcement was edited to reflect this a few hours later.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Artakha" (Jan 3rd 2019, 1:26pm)

Monday, January 7th 2019, 2:23pm

Monday, January 7th 2019, 7:15pm

I will post pictures before they changed it

https://imgur.com/a/PjLmThB

They simply forgot to add the part with the Limit on the News and if you want to blame someone for that it was me who told them about that. Team is still on Holidays and thus it will take some time until the Premium Crystals will get delivered.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vidgelo" (Jan 12th 2019, 5:16am)

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 12:50pm

simply forgot
Simply forgot? I know players that tought they get back all the bc they spend on that event. They topped up over 100€. This money is now lost because you just simply forgot it? So many excuses and you still let us wait for our bc. You could have done it befor you went on holidays.

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 1:19pm

They simply "forgot" it after very precise calculations.
Team is still on Holidays and thus it will take some time until the Premium Crystals will get delivered.

Info was 30 days. 25th is 2nd day of holiday, 4-5 including weekend. This still leaves 25 days to set up script for sending crystals. Just crystals sent before lottery ticket sale ends would lower expected profit so holidays are nice excuse...

Rate this thread