You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:39am

Never got the letter to go to Gipat

I used an Ark to boost to 75, I opened all the mail I got with letters to start quests, but for the one to head to Gipat I was just sent a stone and not the Letter from Gorislav. When I go to Gipat there are no quests in the area and I need to get to Kirah for the reincarnation quest line. I found a post that said if you lose your stone the mail workers in your capital will be able to replace it so I threw the stone away in the hopes I would get a letter to start the quest but I he has nothing for me. I feel like Im stuck in some kind of bug, how am I supposed to get to Kirah?

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:42am

Feel free to close this ticket, I somehow managed to trick the game into letting me get to Kirah but selecting something random on the map and auto pathing there

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 4:30pm

Hello,

This is not a "ticket", this is a thread on the public (that's why you mustn't give any personal information here) and official Allods Online forum.

Whenever you have an issue with the game (bug or anything else), please contact the customer support directly here;
https://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US

This thread is now closed as you fixed your issue.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language