You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 12:50pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

Vote for the player's favorite!

A total of 55 Votes have been submitted.

40%

Ayren (22)

31%

Rave (17)

13%

Tserek (7)

7%

Fake (4)

4%

Mmoseppe (2)

2%

Marmotteuh (1)

2%

Gramarye (1)

2%

Yorath (1)

0%

Taheroon

0%

Ahriman

0%

Titanium

0%

Scavenger

0%

ShadowOfLuki

0%

JhonLopez

0%

CYBERMAMAN

0%

Bururu

Dear players!

We are sorry for the delay, however, the first stage of the New Year Event Special! event is over. There were a lot of amazing entries and it was hard to choose the winners, however here are the results:

1 Place: Placeholder
2 Place: Dragagon
3 Place: Aufseher

Remeber that all participants will receive a reward after the voting is over, so don't worry if you didn't win! We thank all the players that have participated.

We now would like to invite you to choose the Player's Favorite from the remaining entries!

The voting will end on February 3rd, so hurry to choose whose entry you liked the best!

To see their works you can scroll through the original threads: New Year Event Special! / Ein besonderes Neujahrsevent / Événement spécial pour le nouvelle année!

Otherwise you can browse them through the following links:
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Feb 2nd 2019, 7:52pm)

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 1:16pm

Merhaba arkadaşlar, "Özel Yeni Yıl Etkinliği" isimli yarışmamızda ilk 3 sırayı alan oyuncularımızı yukardaki ingilizce paylaşımımızda görebilirsiniz. Gecikmeden dolayı ayrıca özür dileriz. Şimdi sizlerden, dereceye giremeyen oyuncular arasından bir kazanan daha belirlemenizi istiyoruz. Yarışmaya katılan her oyuncumuza bir ödül gönderileceğini de tekrar hatırlatmak isteriz.

Oylama 3 Şubat tarihinde sona erecek, sakın geç kalmayın! :)

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 1:26pm

Hallo an alle! :)

Wir möchten jetzt gerne die drei Sieger unseres Neujahrsevents verkünden. Wir wissen, dass es ein bisschen lange gedauert hat - wir entschuldigen uns für die Verzögerung. Jetzt bitten wir euch, eure Stimmen abzugeben und den "Sieger der Community" zu wählen. Ihr könnt bis zum 3. Februar eure Stimmen abgeben - beeilt euch also!

Ihr wisst auch, dass niemand mit leeren Händen dastehen wird :) Alle Teilnehmer mit gültigen Beiträgen, werden am Ende eine Belohnung erhaten ;)

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 3:27pm

Lisad

Professional

Chers joueurs!

Nous sommes désolés pour le retard, cependant, la première étape de l'évènement du nouvel an est terminée ! Il y avait beaucoup de propositions incroyables et il était difficile de choisir les gagnants, mais voici les 3 gagnants! Rappelez-vous que tous les participants recevront une récompense une fois le vote terminé, alors ne vous inquiétez pas si vous n'avez pas gagné! Nous aimerions maintenant vous inviter à choisir le favori des joueurs parmi les propositions restantes!

Le vote se terminera le 3 février, alors dépêchez-vous de choisir celle qui vous a le plus plu!
Regards,

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 5:51pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Tell me please how a player that didnt sign up in time could get the second place on an event?

Could you also explain to me why this event wasnt server based like the last one?
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26413
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, February 1st 2019, 9:19am

Lisad

Professional

Tell me please how a player that didnt sign up in time could get the second place on an event?
He signed up in time.

Could you also explain to me why this event wasnt server based like the last one?
Because that's how we decided to run it.
Regards,

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:04pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I really wonder how you communicate inside your team, if at all you do communicate. You just keep spitting in p2p players faces and all we get is a no and a big sorry in the end.

Fyi: Nowhere is stated that the actual Astral Traders Competition has ended. This means I can still sign up a bit later tho, but an apology should do to get my reward then?
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Feb 1st 2019, 4:12pm)

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:34am

I really thought this event was about making something from allods game suitable to become a xmas tree decoration, not the best allods online logo.
Also who's that " Flufseher" I couldn't find any participant entry with that name stated above.
And I'm really curious on what basis did you guys judge the entries? , anyways so far for participating in mycom staff judgment based events... for me at least.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:59am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Flufseher xD
I am PioPico

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 2:04pm

ironist

Trainee

I don't understand how Flufseher got the 3rd place with that work of his, lol. There were definetely so much better ones than that which actually deserved 3rd place. I guess you just picked Placeholder as 1st (I think the only person deserved his spot is him :thumbsup: ) and then put the names in a bag and randomly pulled two names to decide the 2nd and 3rd. :D
Rave

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 9:50pm

Azir

Intermediate

Fakes looks like it was custom hand painted that should have been 2nd place or even 3rd. Thanks Rave lol

Fake should have been one of the top 3 places. :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Feb 3rd 2019, 1:18pm)

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:30am

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26413
A wild guess, but probably because it depends on the competition we could get? Wouldn't be fair towards f2p players since we could freely do it without getting interfered. That is why it is split. Competition was different.

Competition for these event were on the forum, where is no need for different server since everyone is on one forum.
Idk why I am even trying to explain you this, you're clearly just upset all the time now that you're not giving yourself a rest :/

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 10:18am

astonished mood

I don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners!

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:27am

Quoted

don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners!

your vvork vvas rly good :P

but like evry decortion ppl are accustomed to thet quality you did, if you vvill look on dragagon or Placeholder, they vvork is not profesional but more amature one but more rare to see in normal day
Also if you look on Dragagon vvork his vvas only one vvho did somethink else then decoration, his made allods logo be only home resources and you can use it as decoration on tree

so this guys got revvard for creativity, somethink orginal, and somethink vvhat catch eays

your vvork vvas profesional, but "only" good :P

3place same vvas many ppl to take, like gyberling made be Ironist but it racher not full christmas decoration, or Ayren vvith her homemade style too

thats vvhy i give my votes to this guys insted of you, cuz your vvork vvas good, but just normal vvitchout much stand out

thats my opinion

also i liked Titanium idea, but it's little to less to get hight place :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Feb 3rd 2019, 11:35am)

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 2:08pm

Quoted

don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners!

but like evry decortion ppl are accustomed to thet quality you did, if you vvill look on dragagon or Placeholder, they vvork is not profesional but more amature one but more rare to see in normal day
Also if you look on Dragagon vvork his vvas only one vvho did somethink else then decoration, his made allods logo be only home resources and you can use it as decoration on tree

so this guys got revvard for creativity, somethink orginal, and somethink vvhat catch eays

3place same vvas many ppl to take, like gyberling made be Ironist but it racher not full christmas decoration, or Ayren vvith her homemade style too

thats vvhy i give my votes to this guys insted of you, cuz your vvork vvas good, but just normal vvitchout much stand out

thats my opinion

Then they sould not let the "professional" artists to participate at contests! almost all i saw was prints or to copy allods logo and then glued on some other things than christmas decorations. I wanted so badly to participate at Creative winter olympics 2019, but i was disappointed, not with the results, but with the delay. if i would draw something in digital art or traitional art and spend another 2 or 3 days of work, i am sure the result wold not be satisfactorly for committee.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 3:04pm

Quoted

thats my opinion

Then they sould not let the "professional" artists to participate at contests! almost all i saw was prints or to copy allods logo and then glued on some other things than christmas decorations. I wanted so badly to participate at Creative winter olympics 2019, but i was disappointed, not with the results, but with the delay. if i would draw something in digital art or traitional art and spend another 2 or 3 days of work, i am sure the result wold not be satisfactorly for committee.
By the way, you said that their work was homemade and original. All candidates can say that about their "masterpiece".
To be original means to create something that is literally the very first. You cannot talk about originality on something that is already created.
Also, creativity is a skill that you can work on with time, training and effort.
All we did was to copy something that already was done by allods artists and some things bought from the shop, right?
This is all i have to say, usually i don't reply to topics like this, in my opinion is waste of time. B' bye!

Good luck everyone!

Try to :love: FAKE :love: it 'till you make it!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "shyneea" (Feb 3rd 2019, 3:11pm)

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 6:47pm

Novv you see vvay of think you can vvork on :)

As artis you try to achieve perfection, but if you did it mean something is wrong

your vvork vvas perfect but nothink stands out

creativity have many descriptions, my is not to make somethnk first, but to invent somethink

even if vviners vvorks vvas look poor to your, still thay job vvas good as amature

vvhat brings first to mind if you see Placeholder art?

-> Oh it's empire, i played epmpire in past!
-> Oh he's wearing christmas costume, it's bring me my nice christmas memorys^^
-> VVait christmas costume :o? did leauge and empires don't fight togheter, is that mean even empires have some sould and celebrating peacfull tradition to not fight for one day :O ?
-> Also his used stone as his secound plan, maybe he posing to famili picture?
-> you notice that gift? thers not much presents, mean situation of that empire guy not need be good, but still he celebrating christmas tradition ^^

vvhat brings frist to mind if you see Dragagon art?

-> Oh nice he used old mouse ball, i culd not think about it xD
-> vvtf he just use 5 peaces to make it :D
-> hah it's look so simple
-> No vvay

Like you see Placeholders arty bring you emotions and fastyntion, it's not just decoration
Dragagon art is simple, but bringing alot of fun, mindfuck and smile

vvhats first impresion about your ball?

-> Oh this ball is made rly cool and profesional made he need spend alot vvork to do it
-> hmh ok

that vvhat i mean by your art not bringing much focus, it's great but little ... soules

even ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER put picture of his char and some vvomen, maybe she is his vvife, vvhat simbolize love
and love is cute, as evrythink he culd put, he puted picture vvith his love sealed to ball, vvhat mean he vvhanted this love be forever
secound ball got allods inside, mean it's his secound love, or somethink importent he vvant to seal in, and remember :)

you can no reply if you vvant, but as costumer and critic it's my opinion

as tip i can say before you make somethink, lets think hovv another ppl vvill get it, is my job vvant represent somethink? Did i vvant share my fealings vvith job i vvill make?

Thats all

Have fun :D

Noah

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Feb 3rd 2019, 6:59pm)

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 7:39pm

Azir

Intermediate

-> Oh it's empire, i played epmpire in past! (I do play empire)

-> Oh he's wearing christmas costume, it's bring me my nice christmas memorys^^ (No just thought of a costume that suits the Christmas feel)

-> VVait christmas costume :o? did leauge and empires don't fight togheter, is that mean even empires have some sould and celebrating peacfull tradition to not fight for one day :O ? (This one makes no sense nor did this ever go though my mind)

-> Also his used stone as his secound plan, maybe he posing to famili picture? (Its was Clay thank you and took couple days to plan and make and bake)

-> you notice that gift? thers not much presents, mean situation of that empire guy not need be good, but still he celebrating christmas tradition ^^ (Its one makes no sense either nor was it going though my head when making this piece)

Dont make it seem you know what people where thinking when they make there art work.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 8:32pm

-> Also his used stone as his secound plan, maybe he posing to famili picture? (Its was Clay thank you and took couple days to plan and make and bake)
Looked like cookie to me, I thought you could eat it :3

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 8:40pm

vvhat brings first to mind if you see Placeholder art?

Quoted

Dont make it seem you know what people where thinking when they make there art work

i think your misunderstend, i never told it vvas execly vvhat autor(you) thinked making this vvork

but as how many thinks your work can bring overall just be looking on it as random guy

i used that exemples only to point diference betvven of that 2 arts

first is perspetive of guy vvho played emp in past so your art bringing him smile

secound is perspective of guy vvho like christmes atmosphere, so looking on your art make him smile

3 is perspective of guy vvho like lore of allods, and it's suprice to him looking as 2 fighting nation have some soul and can celebrte peace from time to time

4 is perspective of guy vvho have famili, and remember he did alvvays picture on christmes, so it's making him smile

5 is perspective of guy vvho not had ez in life, so looking hovv poor gift for christmes is make his heart vvarm too

vvhat you can tell about art fake did? maybe it's just me vvho not make much value to it but it's just my opinion as observator

in short vvork of Fake lack of emotions in my opinion

and yes i not tell i konvv evrythink vvhat evryone vvill think, or even did ppl from this 5 perspective exist

or did you made it special or not, it's hovv as observvator i taking your art

so in votes, this 5 types of ppl culd chose your vvork

vvhile in Fake only 1 vvho like profesional vvork, his ary hit to less groups of ppl

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Feb 3rd 2019, 11:57pm)

Rate this thread