Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

03. 02. 2019, 21:49

Travail: Studying

• Envoyer un message privé

I like Cookies
I am PioPico

03. 02. 2019, 22:42

@Noah
DUDE... can please stop typing vv "V letter x2" instead of w "the double u letter" it's so annoying to read.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

03. 02. 2019, 23:15

Azir

Disciple

Well its not a cookie its clay layered and layered to make a 3D Piece of Art you can hang on a tree :) Everyone did very good work on this event and Yes Fake should have gotten more credit for the piece of art that was made but yeah. This Event was fun and I hope to see more down the road.
Maybe even an allods trailer video event or something. :thumbsup:

03. 02. 2019, 23:56

yep, gz for winners ^^

Citation

Everyone did very good work on this event

agree :D

04. 02. 2019, 03:00

Azir

Disciple

Yeah when Gpotatos had allods online they a allods trailer event the winner got a june dreadknot overlord, they also had a holloween scare fest event where you make a scary video.

04. 02. 2019, 08:43

Lisad

Professionnel

• "Lisad" started this thread

Travail: Magic tricks

Fake should have been one of the top 3 places.
If it makes anyone feel better, Fake got 4th place when we were figuring out the winners, but, unfortunately, we only had 3 winning places, so didn't make it to the very top.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

06. 02. 2019, 14:13

Boring

Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far. All you said was in vain and waste of time. Noah! You know that i don't like talking to you. As i said, do not make me open this topic again. Ty

06. 02. 2019, 18:53

Logic of Fake :

Citation

I don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events)

Citation

Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far. All you said was in vain and waste of time. Noah!

:thumbsup:

Criticism

To criticize does not necessarily imply "to find fault", but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an object against prejudice, no matter positive or negative. Often criticism involves active disagreement, but it may only mean "taking sides". Constructive criticism will often involve an exploration of the different sides of an issue.

Criticism is often presented as something unpleasant, but there are friendly criticisms.

Opinion

term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. The term may also refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact.

No metter you like me or not lol

Don't wast my time like vvtf you no need reply to me vvith your comments, as main reason of criticism is to shovv a expression, shovved you also vvhat can be sorce of problem , vvay to solve a problem, and all my opinion, it's only to make you think of a reflection
It's not personal attack, you no need proof me anythink, and you can even ignore my criticism

Don't get vvhy you attack me as person, and i feel disgust, disapointed and dejected to even need describe to you vvhat form of opinion or criticism is :whistling:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (06.02.2019, 19:20)

06. 02. 2019, 23:03

Azir

Disciple

Noah You over do it with you replies thats what fake is trying to tell you with "Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far." a simple reply is all thats needed not a huge reply that sounds like its coming from a professor of high end college, though I could be wrong. Plus its With Why do you type VVhat and not What or VVay when its Way is your W key broken? not trying to be mean just asking is all. :thumbsup:

08. 02. 2019, 08:06

Noah You over do it with you replies thats what fake is trying to tell you with "Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far." a simple reply is all thats needed not a huge reply that sounds like its coming from a professor of high end college, though I could be wrong. Plus its With Why do you type VVhat and not What or VVay when its Way is your W key broken? not trying to be mean just asking is all. :thumbsup:
Thank you Azir :love:

Noter cette discussion