You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 5:18pm

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

Allods online nice game but...

Hello

My name is Seppe and I play on the subscription server also known as P2P.
Recently we got more and more stuff added ingame and also we are seeing more initiative for this!
I like this and I also hope this will keep going on BUT there is big issue I have with allods at the moment which makes me angry and sad at the same time which is:

:cursing: THE COMMUNITY TEAM :cursing:

• Most of allods publicity is done by players trough streaming/talking and trying to get friends to play. Not by publicity from publishers or any allods/my.com staff really.
  • No feedback or help is given to most players ingame because most of the community managers dont even know all the aspects of the game.
  • Events are being organised but the communication about how/what/when/where is most of the time lacking/not well formulated/just bad/incorrect. The rules of the events are also not respected by the people organising them (no ingame events also).
  • Ingame rulebreaking/offensive behaviour isnt monitored closely or not at all (no ingame game master/moderators).

Other issues:
  • Endgame content is very poorly balanced.
  • Most items in warderobe or mount stall are unobtainable ingame but they still show.
  • There are no good spots to spend time farming stuff like anniversary coins/junk to sell, as opposed to previous main patches.
  • Information on skills/rubies/rewards/info on items still has tons and tons of bad translations or just false information.

These are the biggest problems I have with the game I love so much, yet it seems like not much is being done about it.
I would love to see some evolution on these points and some communication towards the players about this.

Seppe
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:41am

I remember back then in 2015 we had a game master in the empire, forgot his name, but he was very nice and helpful, he was loved by almost everyone there, everyone respects him.

Also, what do you mean by translations? your game is on german? the english translation here is pretty on point ^^

Friday, February 1st 2019, 7:28am

In the German version, some rubys anderen skills are not named consistently the same, e.g. in the skill tree a skill is called x and in the ruby affecting skill x it is called y. This gets people really confused

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:28pm

homerosi

Intermediate

1 year further, only LM and blood tournament has been added of those points:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=23302

Also Narsaloff was the ingame GM, good old guild portal times.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, February 1st 2019, 6:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I remember back then in 2015 we had a game master in the empire, forgot his name, but he was very nice and helpful, he was loved by almost everyone there, everyone respects him.
PioPico and Shockpix are the only GMs worth remembering. That was way back in the gPotato days though. Since it was sold to Webzen it became a mess. And even furthermore than it was sold to whoever the hell pretends to run it now.

Friday, February 1st 2019, 7:01pm

homerosi

Intermediate

When you ask moderators something 2k19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBN57IZMcs
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:06am

From what I know, current moderators (for those that play) do not wish to have their *mod* shown ingame because it annoys them that people whisper them with questions or issues.
I honestly don't know why the hell bother being a MOD at all then.
I agree with most points you made zeppe.
Sad to see so little has been realised from pochtron's thread :(
I think that if more players got more power, instead of randomly hired people "trained" for community managing, things would go way better.
Or it's a they say, and EU really has no chance at all since it's a russian game, and the russiand devs literally don't care about the EU community, leave it over to the EU managers, but then again leave the EU managers in the fire without any help (or very (too) late help).

On a better future, in 2019!

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:45am

well I think you're wasting your time by posting this from the 1st place, here's why:

Anything that's game based you should go discuss it with the Russians, you'll have a considerable chance of actually being heard.

and about the community team, mycom really doesn't care at all about this game, its like a game that brings cash on its own, all they care about is making the funds go faster by spamming events and so on.
mycom is the worst so far compared to any previous owner, even the ones different regions like Arabic for example, at least we had active GM's most of the time on both factions.
not to mention that mycom still doesn't know how to deal with game, as a prove you can see that the community staff have been replaced like 3 times and the latest ones are best at making mistakes and then rapping things up with apologies and sugar coated speeches.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 2:59am

menzanima

From what I know, current moderators (for those that play) do not wish to have their *mod* shown ingame because it annoys them that people whisper them with questions or issues.
I honestly don't know why the hell bother being a MOD at all then.
I agree with most points you made zeppe.
Sad to see so little has been realised from pochtron's thread
I think that if more players got more power, instead of randomly hired people "trained" for community managing, things would go way better.
Or it's a they say, and EU really has no chance at all since it's a russian game, and the russiand devs literally don't care about the EU community, leave it over to the EU managers, but then again leave the EU managers in the fire without any help (or very (too) late help).

On a better future, in 2019!
That is not right at all. The *Mod* Tag from back then is not existing anymore and there are no official in-game Moderators.
In my opinion that is a pity, but the Moderator team and the Community Manager do not have influence on that. For example, I would love to wear the Mod Tag, but it is just not possible. Therefore you can use forum or the official Discord ( https://discord.gg/bvDfCFw ), here you can ask for help and a Moderator will be happy to help you.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 7:27pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Quoted

That is not right at all. The *Mod* Tag from back then is not existing anymore and there are no official in-game Moderators.
In my opinion that is a pity, but the Moderator team and the Community Manager do not have influence on that. For example, I would love to wear the Mod Tag, but it is just not possible. Therefore you can use forum or the official Discord ( https://discord.gg/bvDfCFw ), here you can ask for help and a Moderator will be happy to help you.

Makes me question what the function of these people is then.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 7:44pm

menzanima

Quoted

As mentioned before, there are no official in-game Moderators. All Moderators are either forum or Discord Moderators, or both. The main task of an Moderator is to help players with their questions or problems related to the game and to manage feedback and bug-reports.
Best regards,
Poloo

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 8:14pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Quoted

As mentioned before, there are no official in-game Moderators. All Moderators are either forum or Discord Moderators, or both. The main task of an Moderator is to help players with their questions or problems related to the game and to manage feedback and bug-reports.

But like I said before, most of them dont know all aspects of ingame activities neither do the bug-reports get fixed. Most of this is provided by other people on social hubs like discord, other players.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 9:02pm

menzanima

But like I said before, most of them dont know all aspects of ingame activities neither do the bug-reports get fixed. Most of this is provided by other people on social hubs like discord, other players.
I can't speak for all Moderators, but there are a few that play the game actively and are very familiar with ingame mechanics and activities.

Moderators don't have any influence on what happens in the game, they can only hand over feedback and bug-reports to the staff.
Best regards,
Poloo

Monday, February 4th 2019, 5:11pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Funny to see that old thing being digged out :) And quite sad to hear not much has improved since then.
Narsa was GM in EU server, Pio GM on the US servers - that's the time when there were several servers by region.
Both were good GMs (it was National Grief Day on EU Servers when Narsa left).

After that it merged and then GM disappeared. Don't think the PioPico you see running around now is the same as at that times :)

Cheers, good luck, and have fun as long as it lasts !

(Hi Groot also, glad to see another old thing like me still lurking here)

Monday, February 4th 2019, 5:13pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I remember narsa talking with so many people ingame, he was like the most active person on guildportal even
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 2:07pm

IAmGroot

Professional

(Hi Groot also, glad to see another old thing like me still lurking here)
Hey Poochy. :)
I look at this damn forum every single day. I have for 5 years in hopes that something could change. It never does. I'd love to come back at some point...but, I just can't with how this game is run. :sleeping:

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 4:22pm

Mapz

Trainee

I also miss the good old times, but i do believe nostalgia is confusing your memories. Everyone talked shit about Narsaloff, even to his very face. 90% of the people active on guild portal hated him with a passion and gave him hell. His status went from very mediocre GM to god in the very moment he got replaced. Nobody would have missed him if it wasnt that what we got after him was even worse. So spare me the national grief day thing because i was there on guild portal and nobody cared, everyone was just hoping for next GM not to be as bad. Then unfortunately that wasnt the case, so suddenly everyone missed Narsa.
I do believe game was better back then, as game itself, they kinda broke it over time to me, but nobody can deny that lately we're getting a support that we never saw before in allods. We got a lot of the things we've been asking for years. Now i don't know if credits go to our team or to the russian community that's pushing feedbacks harder, but for sure we're getting an improvement compared to the past. I, for one, do not feel as abandoned as it used to be. They sure still do fuck up a lot, but at least they seem to be trying, which is something I've never seen on allods before.

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 9:40am

Pochtron

Intermediate

I also miss the good old times, but i do believe nostalgia is confusing your memories. Everyone talked shit about Narsaloff, even to his very face. 90% of the people active on guild portal hated him with a passion and gave him hell. His status went from very mediocre GM to god in the very moment he got replaced. Nobody would have missed him if it wasnt that what we got after him was even worse. So spare me the national grief day thing because i was there on guild portal and nobody cared, everyone was just hoping for next GM not to be as bad. Then unfortunately that wasnt the case, so suddenly everyone missed Narsa.

Maybe nostalgia makes things look better than they were, you're probably right - I was very little by then and just started game. But I remember him as part of the GMs that prevented pat5 from entering game, and have only demilitarized versions of mounts in our version of the game. As well as organizing in game fun events. And I still see the gathering in Novo on church's roof when he left. Given I wasn't on guild portal I didn't see things there.
But anyway, hated or loved, he was a presence in game to interact with players. That's more missed than an invidivual person.
Cheers, away for another couple of years :)