You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 9:29pm

Huge framerate drops for no reason.

I know that this has been a continuous issue throughout the history of Allods, but this time I'm absolutely clueless about it.
So pretty much... recently (last 4 to 5 days) I've been experiencing just... absolutely supermassive framerate drops for no reason whatsoever. It was fine... like a week ago, the game was running the way it's supposed to, but now I can't do astral, as the game borderline crashes, and in BGs - the framerate is absolutely horrific, within the 10 to 20 range.

Now, one would think that my graphics card or... computer is at fault - but that's the thing, other games run just like they used to without any real issues.

Anybody has a clue what it is and how to fix it?

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 2:08pm

I know that this has been a continuous issue throughout the history of Allods, but this time I'm absolutely clueless about it.
So pretty much... recently (last 4 to 5 days) I've been experiencing just... absolutely supermassive framerate drops for no reason whatsoever. It was fine... like a week ago, the game was running the way it's supposed to, but now I can't do astral, best washing machine in india as the game borderline crashes, and in BGs - the framerate is absolutely horrific, within the 10 to 20 range. Now, one would think that my graphics card or... computer is at fault - but that's the thing, other games run just like they used to without any real issues. Anybody has a clue what it is and how to fix it?

Hello forum admin I'm facing same problem please help me!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_37682247" (Feb 7th 2019, 5:36am)

Rate this thread