Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Infectonator3

Anfänger

• »Infectonator3« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Cleansing my sins

• Nachricht senden

Assault shells, what? which? why?

Hello, some of you may recognize me as a returning player from my last thread, so, this assault shell thing is pretty complex to me, as i'm about to invest a lot in this game and go full-time, i kindly ask someone to explain them for me, every one of them if possible, before even more versions come.

ۥ What : as far as i know, an assault shell is a mount-type device that protects its owner by absorbing 50% of the damage taken by you when the assault shell drops to 50%

• Which : Which assault shell suits healing-type classes? especially for PvP / dominions? I'd like to take ones that reduce the damage i take and / or increase the healing i receive / deal, and, if possible, increase my movement speed with one of the other buffs. ( Damage reduction/Healing boost)

• Why : is it needed for functioning well as a healer in PvP battles / dominions? or i can simply ignore it and strengthen my character on other parts instead of obtaining assaults shells? does it significantly boost my performance as a healer?

extra question (1) : About adaptive shells, can someone explain them to me and how they work, in full detail if possible, please? I see everyone wearing adaptive shells with varying HP bars, and some of them have the appearance of other assault shells?

extra question (2) : about cash shop items, which items benefit healing classes mostly? combat boost, healing increase, defense increase, i'd like to know the best ones to be considered a competitive healer that can be relied upon in raids / pvp / pve.

I'm sorry if this was a bit much, i'm just simply confused on this particular subject, as i want to climb the ranks as a healer, thank you ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Infectonator3« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

ۥ What : as far as i know, an assault shell is a mount-type device that protects its owner by absorbing 50% of the damage taken by you when the assault shell drops to 50%
Damage absorbing starts when user hp drops not assault shell. Additionally it increases user's speed a bit.

• Which : Which assault shell suits healing-type classes? especially for PvP / dominions? I'd like to take ones that reduce the damage i take and / or increase the healing i receive / deal, and, if possible, increase my movement speed with one of the other buffs. ( Damage reduction/Healing boost)
Adaptive Shell, Exarkh Mystic Shell, Rakshas Mystic Shell, Colossus Mystic Shell - from newest one to oldest. Keep in mind each new shell means much more hp than previous one. Most players use adaptive ones now.

• Why : is it needed for functioning well as a healer in PvP battles / dominions? or i can simply ignore it and strengthen my character on other parts instead of obtaining assaults shells? does it significantly boost my performance as a healer?
It is always nice to have more hp and speed. I seen info somewhere in forums about basic Adaptive Shell available in quest reward for skirmish reputation.

extra question (1) : About adaptive shells, can someone explain them to me and how they work, in full detail if possible, please? I see everyone wearing adaptive shells with varying HP bars, and some of them have the appearance of other assault shells?
Adaptive Shell is different than all other shell types. It doesn't have fixed abilities. You can find abilities of each shell in https://allods.my.com/en/news - need to search list for sales of Strongbox of Inventor.
It is also most expensive shell to develop.
1. It works like Kelpie mount for shells. You need to have any other shell to activate adaptive one and it can use any shell color pattern in your possession. Adaptive doesn't have it's own skins.
2. All other shells have fixed set of abilities. Adaptive shell has 2 (or 3 with proper upgrade) slots for skills. You can pick and change any time set of abilities you use from all skill modules collected - from strongboxes or scrapping other shells.
3. Stats and rank of abilities of adaptive shell depend on it's level like any other and also on amount of other shell types scrapped - to get adaptive shell fully developed you need to buy and scrap 1 shell of each type.

It is just my guess but sale of Adaptive Shell Upgrade Kits with "Upgrade Project I" makes me believe that there will be no more new shell types. Further development will be just upgrading of adaptive shell.

Varying HP - any shell hp depends on it's level, user's gear score and upgrades for adaptive shell. One of upgrades for adaptive is +60% hp.

Hello Infectonator3,

as ertil already mentioned, the Adaptiv Shell Core is not an own Shell, it is a container for all your previous and upcoming shells. So you can only use the Adaptiv Shell if you own at least one normal Shell.

And yes, you will get an Adaptiv Shell Core for free by completing the Reputation from the "Tycoon Agent" NPC for participating in Battle for Cargallas, Witch's Hollow and Deserted Farm.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

I'd like to add about the adaptive shells:
like the others said, there are 2 types of skills that you can normally have in an adaptive shell, lets call one defensive(Cyan) and the other offensive(Yellow).

how do you get those ? there are 2 ways: 1st using Augmentations which can drop from boxes or be exchanged form design packs (100 for the Cyan, 200 for the Yellow, and 250 for an adaptive shell.)
2nd by hammering any old shell using an "adaptive converter" which drops at the box and it's now at the Boutique for like 170 BC, you have total of 7 unique shells starting from monolith and ending in exath, each time you dissemble a shell you'll get its corresponding skill at the adaptive shell, and you'll see a little plus sign on the top of it which you can use or convert them to adaptive Augmentation and then exchange them to any other skill you like, as mentioned above.

another thing to mention that you need to have a BASIC color pattern of a unique shell in order to active the adaptive shell, Also you get a thing that is called (Augmentation level) that increase with the disassembly of each unique shell using the adaptive converter mentioned above, for example: I have 2 Monolith shell 1 vanguard shell when I disassemble the monolith for the 1st time I'll get its skills which you can convert as mentioned above and you will see an increase in augmentation level next to the Yellow skills, the Augmentation level increases the efficacy of the corresponding skill its current max level is 8, and when I dissemble the 2nd monolith I'll only get its skills and will not get an increase in the augmentation level as this unique shell has been already dissembled, and if I dissemble the vanguard for the 1st time I'll get an increase of the augmentation level alongside with its skills so the augmentation level of the Yellow skills will be 3.

More on, there are skills that you can get from another box that dropped with the same shell boxes one on the Yellow one called (titan Augmentation) which increases the shell's max hp (I think by 100% at the augmentation level 8) Blue ones (libra module and the other one is leap module) one gives you a blink the other one remove control effects, there's also the Upgrade project 1 which will allow you to use a total of 3 skills, 2 Yellow and one Cyan, but not that you can't use 2 Yellow skills that gives an increase in attack. I think the optimum is to go for the opportunists augmentation + titan augmentation, this box contains Upgrade Design 100 of them can be converted to a leap or libra moudle, 200 for Titan augmentation and 250 for upgrade project 1.

so should you buy an adaptive shell now ? or any shell now ?
HELL NO ! and here's why:
1st: its very over priced, 2nd: the new adaptive shell will come in the next patch which will yield a greater HP and if you want your old adaptive shell to have a bigger HP you'll have to get the Upgrade project 2 which will increase the HP and give you the access to the 3rd skill

I forgot to mention that all shell abilities consume mana batteries upon use/pop and you can get those from the box or D2 NPC next to master goblin for collector's coin, each coin= 20 mana batteries.

adaptive shell is a bit complex and it may be hard for you to follow without picture Illustration but whatever...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PunisherSy« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: disabling smiles, mentioning that the mana batteries can be obtained from the strongbox.

extra question (2) : about cash shop items, which items benefit healing classes mostly? combat boost, healing increase, defense increase, i'd like to know the best ones to be considered a competitive healer that can be relied upon in raids / pvp / pve.

I think your basic job as a healer is you to survive and give as much healing as possible, so you're the judge in what you actually need, you'll have to make a price/gain comparison for you to get the highest efficacy with the lowest price, I'd recommend you to be patient and get the thing you want to get at its strongbox, you can save a lot by doing this.

Or if your account is pretty underwhelming and you didn't get the free stuff that new characters got as a free boost (basically most of CS items up to epic "stats,conclave,sacrament,wizard emblem,rubies" full level 5 runes and full level 6 runes all timed artifacts and few mounts and discounts) then you should wait till the next patch as they said they'll bring the boost back in the new patch ( IDK if they will really do or not you'll have to see the russian forum or ask someone who's up to date with the news from the russian server).
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Infectonator3

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Firstly, i'd like to thank you all for providing me with valuable information, i really appreciate it.
secondly : @PunisherSy I made a new character, to start again and get all the bonuses, as i wasn't really competitive back then, my character currently is Level 80, spark level 37, and has full 8 runes but currently i'm at 12/11/10/9/8/8 thanks to premium. also currently possessing :
• rare and epic talent point scrolls.
• all of the carnifex abilities.
• uncommom, rare, and epic conclave scrolls (stats).
• common, uncommon, rare, and purple great mage's diary scrolls (rubies).
• illegible for wearing uncommon and purple secondary earring.
• uncommon, common, rare, epic, and legendary pages from the study of perfection (stats).
• Abiding light, greater martyr's gift, greater martyr's protection, greater martyr's guidance, and lithania (Patron spells).
• Emblem of the wizard (epic).

Thirdly and lastly, i'd like to thank you guys again for helping me and being active, you're doing so much for the community, makes me happy to see the forums at its perfect job once more ;)

For average player shell is mostly like decoration since it doesn't give much except movement speed without serious EUR investment.

You can forget about that damage absorption from shell- it is one time thing. Shell is usually gone after one hit once Your health is below 40%. What matters the most is those extra abilities which is where adaptive shell is the best.

As for the items mentioned by You I would focus now on getting all conclave items (healers are primary target usually), then fabled 2nd earring slot and lastly fabled emblem. Once You have those upgrading runes more is good choice and after runes You can think of buying timed items (like petrified healer core to be able to "morph" any item to Your class specific one- that speeds up gearing process seriously).

P.S. Please remember 10.0 patch might come live within a month time. A lot of things can change in a way that will make Your purchases obsolete.

Infectonator3

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

@Sideer I'm about to change from a veteran average player ( that doesn't invest ) to full-time competitive player who regularly pays, so i have to get that assault shell.

I see, the main use of assault shell seems much more interesting then! I by no means intend to invest right now, currently waiting for 10.0 since it's a wise choice, i want to confirm the changes that might come by seeing them with my own eyes, thank you for the reply ^^

Rayofsshadow

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Studying

• Nachricht senden

actually if u use the emergency repair armor can stay on til ur at 5% without heals
I am PioPico

Like I already said, you're the judge... me as a player I always find myself lacking something. but as I'm a 100% f2p player who do trades and stuff I usually put a goal or something that I must get. but I always keep in mind the fact of the price/gain that I put so I buy stuff or open boxes mostly at the strongbox not after.

Given that you actually have premium, and based on what premium offers, like runes patronage 5 master goblin thunderstrike protection etc... then those things that you already gain if you top-up monthly and regularly can be delayed to the bottom of you must-get list.

If you watch high end dominion/ 3v3/6v6 you can tell that it's all about CC and chain stuns and huge brust. so for you as a healer you need holy cleansing, adament will, traveler's ornament for cc dispell

Also if you have artifacts the strongbox of secret power yields a great boost to your stats but its 180 days duration so if you're not full committed now you can put that for later.

like sideer said orange conclave is a good thing to get as it boost your defensive stats.

Also, if you want to be a fully competitive player then permanent WOD, WOL are essential for you to progress your learning and to be more versatile.

You can also checkout FakeNews videoabout CS items but keep in mind that it was published before the new adaptive shell.

And again like I said, you're your own judge because each player has his own approach and has his own priorities and he is the one that knows what's he lacking the most.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?