Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 3:58am

greatness title

I finished the EMBLEMS OF GREATNESS QUESTS AND GOT THE RUBY , STATS, AND 2ND BUILD CAPABILITY. hOW DO i GET THE TITLE?

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 4:54am

title is only when you mouseover your char it says "(name), great xxx"
so you alreay have it

the portrait of your char also looks different now, with more impressive frame

next thing to get is private allod 8o

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 1:45pm

Hi everyone, I have a related question:
I achieved Greatness quite some time ago, I remember the special portrait frame showing back then. However, now I don't see it anymore.
Has it been removed? Or do I have to do something to make it show on my own protrait?
I still see other players special portrait frames. I don't quite understand what I can do in those Frame Settings when rightclicking any portrait, though.
Thanks

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 4:58pm

There used to be different portrait frame if you had greatness yes but since introducint the new spark level system this frame portrait from it has replaced the old greatness one. This current one scales with your spark level too

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 5:41pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 519

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Studying

• Özel mesaj gönder

Yeah new portraits depending on Spark lvl now, the Higher the Cooler at 100+ or so resets to small but with Extra tweeks then will look rly cool at 190
I am PioPico

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Rayofsshadow" (Feb 17th 2019, 3:48am)

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 10:33pm

I didn't realize this. Guess I have to make some more spark levels for my frame to change.
Thanks!

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 10:36pm

its like greenish from 1 to 110 and at 110 it resets to blue and then every 10 or 20 or something it starts getting bigger

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 6:57am

Old greatness frame is available if you have greatness achieved and spark level <10.
At 10 level of spark you get first frame of new set and replace with new one every 10 levels.

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

emblems of greatness

Bu konuyu değerlendir