You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 8:54pm

Its about bonus from charging (premium crystals)

Hello!

I dont know if we r in right place! But its strange if you go to belling link of allods you can see boundle that if you charge 10k bc you will get bouns 3k premium one ,

I know many people got day before patch , but after patch up I mean 10. All who did it didnt get and premium level too.

You can see in site there is counter of extra bonus till 1 mil and it will gone later above of site .

8| So why who charged these days (before it gone) should get bonus 30%

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:50pm

menzanima

Hey,

the staff is aware about the issue with premium and they are currently investigating the problem.
Those that have topped up after the update will get their level soon and after that it should work correctly again.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 10:31pm

Ty for reply but I meant bonus 30% .

Friday, March 15th 2019, 9:18am

Aionwen

Professional

Same issue here, did chashup and got no recognizable amount of bonus from bonusevent.

i did NOT do it by ingamelink, just by manual on webside, guess that was the deal.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, March 15th 2019, 9:56am

Rate this thread