You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 18th 2019, 9:32am

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Back to try out the P2P server - anyone want to play?

Heyo!

I'm back after 2-3 years ish to try out the P2P server. I used to play on the F2P (aka P2W) server before. Since the P2P server subscription is actually quite cheap now, I thought I might as well give it a try.

The leveling experience in this game though is... slow, to say the least. Doing it in an empty world due to the low population doesn't make it any better. So I'm reaching out to all the Allods veterans and newcomers alike, hoping there's one or more people out there who'd like to start a new adventure in Allods with me, on the P2P server.

If anyone's interested, please send me a PM or add me on Discord - quinz#8432

NOTE! I'm on EU CET timezone. On weekdays I can play from approx. 17:30 to approx. 22:30. On weekends my availability varies depending on my plans, but often I'll be available most of the time.

-quinz
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Quinz" (Mar 18th 2019, 9:49am)

Monday, March 18th 2019, 11:52am

Sure, scienc thay reducet price of sub, thers alot ppl in p2p
10.0 prepatch giving some new content, dragonic relict back, and eazier artefacts to do, so wb

also in p2p tear abilitis don't 1-2 shot ppl here, game is more dinamic, but not in unfair way

if you play on imps go join Utopie, thers some good quality players i like 1vs1
if you play on leauge go join Unexpected if your prefer more chill game vvith alot friendly kebabs and bagietes

or Avarice if your more tryhard player, and rady to spend some time for chalange, that guild have some good players with good organization and comunication, but thay are less friendly and more focused on 1pt play

Evry guild have at last 20-25 active ppl, Avarice 1/2-3 of that cuz got resurrected 5 months ago

Most activiti is on domi fights
bg or gb pop at 19-23 oclock mostly from Thursday to Saturday
from Monday to Thursday most guilds do obs or spam obs ez but for now is locked, prob when ppl little gear up ppl will do try heroics cuz thay are eazier this patch

Also if you want ther is Dragagon pt always rady to chalange you in 3vs3 or 6vs6 ranked, this patch 3vs3 is more cool to do, cuz ppl are not that tanky, and more class have
chance to shine ^^

you will love new domi, now ppl can take points back, so it's more groups and strategy play, not like before 6vs6 better bunker win :whistling:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Mar 18th 2019, 12:05pm)

Monday, March 18th 2019, 1:07pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Thanks for sharing Noah, appreciated! It sound like good fun. I just hope someone's interested in leveling up with me. I'm not too excited for solo leveling in a ghost world tbh :D
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, March 18th 2019, 5:00pm

I don't fully share Noehs opinion on Avarice: It is true that the officers in Avarice are more content and progress focused than Unexpected is. But I don'' feel they are unfriendly because of this. At the moment we are in the progress of building up a second top tier and highly active group to compete with other guilds. That Avarices first group is unbeaten on the p2p seems to be set.

We also have a bunch of casual players that benefit from the in-depth knowledge of our top players. Join Avarice and you will get a warm welcome

Rate this thread