You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 9:24pm

How to get back to skipped zones?

With all the extra experience from Folios of Knowledge and Smile of Fortune, I have leveled past many zones entirely without even visiting them.

How do I get back to those zones to do quests for the storyline? I'm 78 but have no maps for any 74-75 zones. I have maps for the several Ammer zones from 70-73 but have a portal only to the Dionic Archipelago, which doesn't seem to have any quests.

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 10:12pm

Hello

Usually, once you reach a certain level, or end some quest line, you get a letter in your ingame mailbox, that starts a new quest line (I had some at level 70 for Ammer, and then 75 for Sorgot, and then 80, and had other letters after I finished quests and reached game achievements (the ones that send you premium crystal coupons).

Once you're on a map, you can use the search quest tool to find quests (open the zone global map).

Is your quest journal totally empty? Sometimes, you have to do "important" quests in order to get some World Mystery quests too.

You may have to start again from Polis, and search quests with the search tools. They are a lot of quests in the Dionic Archipelagos.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 11:10pm

Thanks for your reply. When I am in Dionic Archipelagos and use the Find Quest button, it switches to the Umoir map where I have 2 raid quests that it will not let me get past solo.

It gives me no quests in Dionic Archipelagos.

I'm just not used to a MMORG that locks newer zones until you complete old raid quests when it is virtually impossible to find a raid group to do them.

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 11:26pm

Hello,

It's not raid locked at all.

Is your quest journal totally empty? You do not have any letters in your bag (that starts quests)?
Try to check the postman, and then your guild leader (Aidenius or Yasker).

Check the Ammer map then, with the search tool :/

You should have received a letter at lvl 75, that's really strange you don't have new quests.
I'm not doing quests in the right order, so Ive done some Sogot quests, before I finished the Ammer ones (and even the Dane ones). So it's really not locked to any raid quests.

If you have access to the "observatory", try to find Nefer Ur there (you get to there from Dionic Archipelago, with a Pegasus).
Allods Online Discord
----

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 2:22am

ummmm...
first of all there's a restriction of new maps, however it's a level cap rather a finishing of all quests, the questing is made that you complete quests and do some farming mobs or repeatables to level up, the easy way is ofc folios of knowledge, but as you progress in game the +30k exp is useless you'll have to spend a lot in order to level up so you should use other alternatives as +20% exp guilds and order events if you're on an reincarnation or Smile fortune from the staff.

the mechanic of quest finder is global it doesn't matter in which zone are you the quest finder will keep giving you quests that you can do but you don't have at your quest list, just keep spamming it until you reach a place that you need to complete. but you'll need to do all quests eventually as you don't get the rubies from the chain story unless you've done every quest related to it, before the quest finder it was an absolute nightmare to find a quest that's missing from a world mystery imagine rolling into level zones from 1_30 just to find that you've missed a quest in a level 10 raid xD.

Also note that you can search from quest log ( pressing L button then you'll find on the bottom a scroll with a magnifier next to it).
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 7:46am

Hi Gladia,
Thanks for the info.
I could fly to the Observatory but Nefer Ur just says "Greetings" rather than offering me a quest or referring me to some lower level quests to do to qualify for his quests.
The reason I am frustrated is since level 76, I have been questing in level 60-62 zones, which give no experience from kills and very slow leveling even with the Folios of Knowledge and Smile of Fortune boosts. If I had access to the 70-75 zones, I'd probably be 85 by now.
My quest log has a lot of old quests in lower zones but they would give me even less experience.

I did get quests in Sogot but I can't kill any of those aptly named Destroyer monsters. I've been there frequently and watched lots of new 75s just get crushed by one Destroyer. I do have a set of the item level 938 gear with the item level 1878 2-hand weapon. Even with that big increase in gear power, Sogot just seems way overtuned for new players.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 3:56pm

There are some questlines depending an completing other - like opening al rihat depends on completing sogot first. Opening silver valley map depends on completing dane storyline
For gear - go to astral academy and talk to npc next to anvil of artifacts - ask for starter gear set. This will be great boost to your power.

Quests - most new zones since level 40 starts with letter like Gladia said.
Ammer was unlocked with faction leader call and quest in your capital as i remember and it has no requirements other than level.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 8:41pm

Hi Ertil - Thanks for your input. I got the much better level 75 gear but still got destroyed trying to do the quests to kill the "Destroyer" monsters in Sogot. They are much tougher than a new 75 can handle solo. I saw other players getting destroyed too.

One of the screens shown when teleporting mentions Sogot and says it is for level 80 players. I don't know why they send new level 75s to fail on level 80 quests.

I think it is very frustrating to have so many zones locked until you complete the storyline quests in a lower zone. I've not seen that in other MMORGs such as World of Warcraft and Rift. Allods rushes you to max level with all the free Folios of Knowledge and frequent Smile of Fortune events but then has you locked out of zones appropriate for your level.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:11pm

I did get quests in Sogot but I can't kill any of those aptly named Destroyer monsters. I've been there frequently and watched lots of new 75s just get crushed by one Destroyer. I do have a set of the item level 938 gear with the item level 1878 2-hand weapon. Even with that big increase in gear power, Sogot just seems way overtuned for new players.

Hello

I had quite the same issue at level 75 in Sogot. There are 2 types of destroyers, the one that looks like a robot (or some sort) and the one that is floating in the air.
First, get the latest newbie chest from Naia Windina, at the astral academy (or in your capital town), next to the creating gear tool. You'll have an average set of equipment for your level that should help you do your quests.
Then, try the floating destroyers, one by one, I found out they're easier to kill than the big robot. It will take more time (as they respawn slowly) but you'll be able to finish this quest if you have it (killing 12 destroyers).

If you still have some important quests (bright yellow ! sign in the quest description), even if they are lvl 60 quests, try to finish them, that may unlock new zones/quests.
Allods Online Discord
----

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 9:19am

One of the screens shown when teleporting mentions Sogot and says it is for level 80 players. I don't know why they send new level 75s to fail on level 80 quests.

This area was last area in previous patch meant to level up 75-80.
Just tested it on fresh new 75 level toon from previous patch gift event. There was some problem with previous green gear without proper stats.
Level 103 greens are much stronger so just using proper stats for your class should make it doable without big problems.
You may need to get starter gear set several times to get proper stats distribution but it would help a lot.

Most wipes are because of wrong stats or build.