You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 9:47pm

Can you switch from percent to actual number for Health bars

Is there a way to switch from percent to the actual number for enemy health bars? I can get a good estimate of the percent health just by looking at the bar so the percentage number really is no help.
It would be helpful to be able to see the actual number of hit points to know how tough the enemy will be. I have been killed most often by extra tough enemies that appear no different than their weaker companions. I guess they must be the ones for the group quests. Too bad they don't have a skull symbol on them to warn you.

The slightly tougher enemies with the very visible crowns are easy to spot but they aren't the really tough ones that kill me.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 10:11pm

menzanima

No, there is no official way to enable healtpoints of enemys. There are addons existing, which automatically calculates the enemys health by the damage you dealt. But for that you have to be in fight with the enemy aswell, so it won't help you with your problem.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team