You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 7:20pm

How to get to Al Rihat Ruins? and is it the best place for a new 85 seeking better gear?

I finally got to 85 and have a recommendation from the game to go to Al Rihat Ruins "to find the high-level gear fast and easy."

Unfortunately, it does not say how I get there nor did I get a letter in the mail explaining how to get there. I don't even have a map of the zone.
How do I get to the Al Rihat Ruins?

Also, is that the best place for a new 85 seeking better gear as the game says?

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 9:22pm

You get letter from Skulnar the Fierce titled Some thoughts. It tsarts quest chain to unlock Al Rihat zone.
Requirements to receive this letter before last patch were 80 level - it is possible 85 now AND Sogot zone completed.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:18pm

You get a free set of ilvl 103 gear at the anvil in astral academy. Al rihat gear is ilvl 104. Astral gear you can drop and craft is ilvl 105 - so no, don't waste your time farming al rihat gear, Just do dailies there if you ask me

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:22pm

Thanks for quick replies.

I don't quite have Sogot finished so that may be it.

The game should put that in the recommendation. "Finish Sogot and then you get an invite to Al Rihat Ruins."