Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 8:36pm

Magic Furnace Mount

I have a couple questions about the Magic Furnace mount.

Did the Magic Furnace mount come from a story or other source or was it an original idea of the Allod's creators? It is certainly unusual.

Does everyone get the Magic Furnance mount in the level 60 gift chest, as I did, or do they just get a random mount?

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 12:18am

it was available first during a Winterevent i believe so a furnance would fit "story"?

its not as bad as its look like, a short period it was the best freemount.

has falldamage but is quiet fast in speed and mountingtime and kinda comfortable if you had wulf or griffin before

if its permanent i would guess evry1 gets one with this milestonechest even when temporary but i wouldnt wonder if you got a random temporary mount.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 12:29am

As you may not be aware, the game is made by russians, and russians are really tied to their culture.
The Furnace mount is part of a russian fairy tale which Kappa explained once on one of his streams.

Aside of that, are you sure it's a permanent mount and not a temporary one? I don't think anyone in p2p gets it on lv60

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 10:26am

Aside of that, are you sure it's a permanent mount and not a temporary one? I don't think anyone in p2p gets it on lv60

It's a permanent mount because I need to feed it, or in this case it should be throw more wood in the oven.
I'm on the F2P server.

I also got another permanent, rank 6 mount in the level 70 chest, an Astral Bloodhound.
The Furnace mount is part of a russian fairy tale which Kappa explained once on one of his streams.
Thanks for the info. That makes sense.

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir